Tour Merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they selling shirts for individual shows? Example for tonites show a Rose Bowl shirt?

We bought shirts yesterday and specifically asked for the Rose Bowl shirt. The merchandise stand was crazy busy and so we felt a bit rushed. When we got on the floor and then looked in our bag we realized they gave us the wrong shirts (same design on front but all tour dates on back, not the Rose Bowl with dates). When we tried to exchange them they were sold out at every stand we went too. :sad:

My husband wanted the beanie, and I said, "Wait, we have that 25% off discount. Let's just buy it when we get home." So I went to buy it this morning, only to find out that with shipping, it's $.50 MORE to buy it online :doh:. Thanks, U2.

Is the Joshua Tree Deluxe set (vinyl) something they usually sell at their concerts?

They are selling the shirt from that set, which iirc wasn't available separately at the start.

I just got an e-mail about those new things. Beach towel looks awesome, but not for that price.

But I am totally thinking about getting the Digital t-shirt. I love the look!

I should get a JT towel. It'll go nicely with the poop emoji boxers I bought to wear in my hot tub.

Saw some new shirts in Pittsburgh last night.
Small-to-medium size JT logo offset to one side of the front (like where a team badge on a soccer jersey usually is) with that embossed in gold look, with tour dates on back.
Weird thing is one stand had it in dark blue, and another stand had it in medium grey.

Saw some new shirts in Pittsburgh last night.

Small-to-medium size JT logo offset to one side of the front (like where a team badge on a soccer jersey usually is) with that embossed in gold look, with tour dates on back.

Weird thing is one stand had it in dark blue, and another stand had it in medium grey.

Now this sounds like a nice t shirt.

Sweatshirts were down to $60 in Louisville. Both the black and the maroon one.

So for $15 off I just had to get one.

I didn't even see any bomber jackets. Maybe they didn't bring very many to that show.

Just wondering but, do they still sell the keychain and the pin? If they do, how much does it cost?

Back
Top Bottom