Ticket stubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brian Louwers

Babyface
Good morning, friends!

Anyone else bummed they don't get an actual ticket stub for a GA seat this time around? I like to collect these things and it kind of stinks I won't be able to add one from this tour. Or is there a way to get one? Just curious. It's not a big deal, obviously. It'd be nice to add this one, though. Tonight will be my 26th show, and I feel like this tour is special.

B.

I think a lot of us feel that way. I know some people at Chicago two years ago sweet talked the ticket people to get a ticket or two printed off physically, but I don't believe that was the norm.

I lucked out in Vancouver when due to a credit card issue we got hard tickets printed from the box office. And then with GA in Seattle I got a wristband, so it's something.

But yeah, it's a huge bummer. If I have an option to pay a few extra bucks for a hard ticket when I buy them, I always go for it.

Europe had an option of paying a few extra dollars for a "collector's ticket." I would've gladly forked over a few extra bucks for that.

I'm with you guys. I love keeping my tickets to my shows. Still have ALL 3 floor tickets to my first U2 concert ( my cousins were like WTF do you want them for? :D) It was the POPMART tour in LA. Haven't missed a tour since then!

Europe had an option of paying a few extra dollars for a "collector's ticket." I would've gladly forked over a few extra bucks for that.

Yup, my "collector's ticket" for Dublin is pretty sweet. Nice plastic ticket with nice graphics complete with lanyard. Cheap upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom