Ticket "drops"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just an FYI - All upper deck tickets in Pittsburgh are now 35 bucks! and they just opened up 1200 tickets in Tampa for 35 to 70 bucks. Calling them "obstructed view" but i'm guessing cause you can't see the screen well. 70 bucks for middle bowl tickets! That's pretty awesome.

Maybe not the right thread, but I'll share anyway... Ticketmaster rightly gets a lot of flack for their policies and prices, but occasionally they do it right.

Due to some personal circumstances I was unable to use 2 GA's for tomorrow's Chicago show... after a visit with a supervisor, they refunded all but like $12 worth of fees.

I'd still rather be going, but Ticketmaster did me a solid.

I have a dumb question. When I go to TM to look for tickets it gives me scalpers prices. When the ticket drop happens will it skip this step and let me buy from them? I am looking for the foxborogh show

you can select/deselect a little button that's called "verified resale" or something like that

I have a dumb question. When I go to TM to look for tickets it gives me scalpers prices. When the ticket drop happens will it skip this step and let me buy from them? I am looking for the foxborogh show

Like cleazer said, you can deselect "verified resale" in the type of ticket menu, but basically look for any blue dots on the map (there are none currently) those are regular box office tickets, the red target looking dots on the seat map are resale tickets.

Maybe not the right thread, but I'll share anyway... Ticketmaster rightly gets a lot of flack for their policies and prices, but occasionally they do it right.

Due to some personal circumstances I was unable to use 2 GA's for tomorrow's Chicago show... after a visit with a supervisor, they refunded all but like $12 worth of fees.

I'd still rather be going, but Ticketmaster did me a solid.

:up:
Glad to hear (sorry you can't make the show)

Like cleazer said, you can deselect "verified resale" in the type of ticket menu, but basically look for any blue dots on the map (there are none currently) those are regular box office tickets, the red target looking dots on the seat map are resale tickets.

Thanks for the help

Any drops yet for foxboro?

Large chunks of lowers in 128 and 113 (side view) have just come available for ~$200 apiece via Ticketmaster Resale. (Singles are even less.). Most are in the last few rows of those sections. The interactive map is no longer interactive, but you can see them in the List view.

Still no GAs.

Damn and i already got those expensive af seats. Oh Well wont be much fun to stand around in the heat. So Theres that.

Jumped on a GA ticket for Nj 1. But now i cant find to sell my other ticket i grabbed earlier today. Fuck! Sell it on ticketmaster that is.

Big drops for the London gigs .
GA,£187 seats and £70 restricted view seats for both nights here
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rfu/
They only dropped the GA and Restricted view seats this morning ,expensive seats have been available all week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom