Ticket "drops"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are there, I'm pissed as I just bought one last night.....and less than 12 hours they dropped the price in half.

Hell there is even RZ for Dallas out there.

Yes, screw up. When you add to your bag, it is regular price.

Yeah I see that the price is wrong on screen 1 but put it in your cart and it becomes the right price. darn.

But the RZ ticket for Arlington was out there. I think they are all gone now.

I couldn't get online to work, but call and app did work.

Last edited:
Yeah I am able to bring some up on my phone but every time I try to add to cart it won't go through.

There is still $35 GA for Cowboys Stadium (AT&T name can fuck off). And Red Zone ticks for $350, cant imagine anyone buying RZ for 10x more tho.

Still pulling up seated tickets when searching on the app here for Rose Bowl 1 but unable to add any I find to my cart. Wonder if it's a server issue on TM's end? I made sure to update my app, clear cache, etc....

There is still $35 GA for Cowboys Stadium (AT&T name can fuck off). And Red Zone ticks for $350, cant imagine anyone buying RZ for 10x more tho.

It says $35 but when you add it to your cart it prices it right at $70. It is just listed wrong but not priced wrong.

Lots more LA2 tix just dropped into TM inventory

Now that they have the stage configured, they added hundreds of side stage seats about an hour ago --

yup. Got 2 GAs but threw them back since I'm going tomorrow, however,:D might snagged a seat just to see it from another perspective!

Lower tier seats available for both London nights on TM.

Think I'll wait it out for a potential GA drop as I can't justify spending 187 pounds for a ticket unless it's front and center.

Lower tier seats available for both London nights on TM.

Think I'll wait it out for a potential GA drop as I can't justify spending 187 pounds for a ticket unless it's front and center.

They are taking the piss looking for £187 for a ticket at the opposite end of the stadium.

The have added some Standing Room Only for $35 for the Dallas Show. Sold under Party Pass which is a separate Tickmaster entry than the regular u2 listing.

The have added some Standing Room Only for $35 for the Dallas Show. Sold under Party Pass which is a separate Tickmaster entry than the regular u2 listing.
Party Pass is new to me. Anyone have an accurate description of where it is? From what I can gather, it's the concourses on the top three decks, in the end zones. Obviously only one end zone for the stage setup. Is that right, or are there other locations around the stadium? So it will be a cheap GA ticket, at the far end of the stadium. How much did the seats go for in the surrounding areas? Looking at YouTube most people in the Party Pass area can't see a thing on the field during football games, & end up just looking at the giant stadium screen. They wouldn't even get a view of the concert screen I would think. You've got to be on the rail, very close to it, or super tall. So you'd definitely need to line up a bit early. Pros, cheaper than surrounding seats, with a good front on view. As it's standing, I'd guess there's more energy than surrounding seats. Cons, need to be early to get a rail spot, otherwise you won't see a thing. At the far end of the stadium, a long way away. Probably has a higher likelihood that a drunk will spill beer on you than most sections.

Sound about right?

Last edited:
I am interested in RZ for Chicago2. Is there ever a ticket drop that includes RZ tix? There are RZ available on stubhub (albeit very expensive). Is this legit? How would this work, I thought you had to show ID and credit card for the RZ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom