The Side Swivel Lives On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhill

Refugee
OK, so while this isn't really thread-worthy...and I know how much some folks love my body language readings...I thought this was pretty cool.

Check out the head turn at :34-:35. I knew this move looked familiar but I couldn't place it.

Then I remembered...here it is at 2:11!

Hadn't seen him pull that one out in a while and I think it's pretty neat that it survived all these years. Kind of like Mullen still rockin' that long black October (?) era overcoat in modern times (as seen in the recent TMZ video).

So what would you call that move anyway? I know David Lee Roth calls the two hands in the air the "Double Jesus" but I can't think of a funny name for this move.

Flame away if you must!

P.S. This TTYW performance is also noteworthy for the burly "honey" at 3:14. Never heard him sound exactly like that before...where did that one come from?!

Last edited:
I was impressed at Bono's pole dancing with his microphone stand, which is apparently firmly attached to the stage now. :up:

I was impressed at Bono's pole dancing with his microphone stand, which is apparently firmly attached to the stage now. :up:

First time (I think) since ZooTV b-stage he’s used anything other than his usual one. I have a vague memory of someone saying once it’s a sort of good luck charm for him,

Back
Top Bottom