SPOILERS - Vancouver Rehearsals Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't Help Falling In Love was played 87 times on that tour.

Most u2 songs were not worth the traffic hassle after some of those 360 shows in citiies which didn't prepare for the public transit crush.

From the rehearsal audio that I have heard of the new song, it seems to me that it has the potential to be the new LOVE IS BLINDNESS.

I really can't wait to hear IGC live! Sounds great!!

Exit and MOTD for me and I think I've already heard them both a dozen times since rehearsal started.

Tonight is the loudest and best sounding rehearsal so far

For the record so far

Intro
SBS
NYD
ASOH
MLK
Pride
Streets
ISHFWILF
WOWY
Bullet
RTSS
RHMT
In Gods Country
Trip
One Tree Hill
Exit
MOTD

1hr 18min since intro started
1hr 14 since SBS started

BD, Elevation, UV - and a quote "human rights blind out the human wrongs".

Lots of allusions to light over dark, colours etc. Song choice becoming clearer re theme

Intro
SBS
NYD
ASOH
MLK
Pride
Streets
ISHFWILF
WOWY
Bullet
RTSS
RHMT
In Gods Country
Trip
One Tree Hill
Exit
MOTD

BD
Elevation
Ultraviolet
One
Miss Sarajevo

1 hr 49 min since intro started
1 hr 45 min since SBS started

Yeah it seems like something was happening, but too hard to tell. I'm guessing they were hiding the new song from curious ears.

Ah cool! Lol hopefully they just turned the volume down to keep it secret but odd since they blasted it loudly a week ago. I guess they anticipate a lot more people outside with recorders now than they did at the beginning of the rehearsals

Yeah it seems like something was happening, but too hard to tell. I'm guessing they were hiding the new song from curious ears.

There has been a lot of "quiet" sounds from there all week In the afternoon, late at night.

I think I'm still hearing something now. Is it just playback?

Gotta be a true encore still coming.

New song + warhorse (take your pick)

Back
Top Bottom