**POSSIBLE SPOILERS** The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Rehearsal Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search Bjorn Lodding on twitter. He has a bunch of pics and videos on his feed. Including pics of vans driving straight into the stadium.

And the rear of the the video wall or light curtain:

C-y0k8LV0AA2AKc.jpg

Reports of noise already being made at BC Place. I'm assuming it's the crew.

Just walked past the stadium to go shopping and heard those sounds eminating. It was just drums as far as I could tell . Sounded like an old fashioned 1970's drum solo.

On the way back all that I heard was keyboard. New Years Day riff over and over. Walked around a bit. Best place to listen was around gate E. Less street noise over there. There were at least a dozen people listening

The volume was quite low. Can hear it from the condo but just barely. Just tuning the system?

I'm still bewildered by some fans that cite this as an example of a song they "always play". I've seen seven shows so far and have yet to see NYD once!

It's one of the few songs that I'm dying to hear live, so I hope it doesn't show up only on the second nights.

I've seen The Electric Co. (twice), When Love Comes to Town, All I Want Is You, and "40".... but not One. I can't believe I have to say this, but I really hope they play One in DC.

Just walked past the stadium to go shopping and heard those sounds eminating. It was just drums as far as I could tell . Sounded like an old fashioned 1970's drum solo.
?

U2.Com: Breaking: U2 Hires Tommy Lee To Replace Larry, Who Is Not On Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom