Larry's not on board...and Bono knows it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not being a victim. Quite the opposite - I'm dismantling some of you cyberbullies and you don't like it. You see, adults try to inform themselves before developing an opinion.

I'm not being self righteous. I'm discussing how U2 used to more righteous and principled.

If you think it's self righteous to have believed in the principles this band once stood for, then so be it.

Big difference, kiddo.

You made a statement, that contradicts what we've heard recently. So the burden of proof is on you. And maybe you're right, I'm just asking what have you seen. The days of me reading every single interview that comes out are long over, I don't have the time.

But if I were to make a statement, I'd be able to back it up when asked. That's how adults do this.

You made a statement, that contradicts what we've heard recently. So the burden of proof is on you. And maybe you're right, I'm just asking what have you seen. The days of me reading every single interview that comes out are long over, I don't have the time.

But if I were to make a statement, I'd be able to back it up when asked. That's how adults do this.

What are you asking me exactly?

2:02 - 2:17.

Don't worry - as Bono mentioned in this video, they welcome the people who are just in it for a good time and good music. You're OK, too. I just happen to be one of those actual fans who "got what it was all about".

This retread is counter to that so obviously I'm not going to be behind it.

You are clearly a better fan than all of us. We celebrate your greatness and mourn your tragic loss at the same time.

His name was redhill. His name was redhill. His name was redhill...

As I expected, it doesn't say anything to the contrary of them continuing work on SOE, which is what you were implying when you bullied another poster and told them to inform themselves.

I do think people should try and inform themselves before attacking someone else's statements. Why would someone want to speak from a place of ignorance?

I never bullied anyone but I give as good as I get.

I have no idea what you mean by "it doesn't say anything to the contrary of them continuing work on SOE" as that sentence doesn't make sense.

Can you form a complete thought, please?

I do think people should try and inform themselves before attacking someone else's statements. Why would someone want to speak from a place of ignorance?

I never bullied anyone but I give as good as I get.

I have no idea what you mean by "it doesn't say anything to the contrary of them continuing work on SOE" as that sentence doesn't make sense.

Can you form a complete thought, please?

A poster said, would I rather see SOE, yes.

You responded, inform yourself the band has stated recently how this tour will impact SOE.

So I asked you, what quotes are you referring to? All recent accounts show they're still working on it.

That's when you responded with, stop being lazy, inform yourself, blah, blah,blah... and then you post this article? It says nothing regarding a negative impact on SOE, which is what you were implying.

Stop bullying Headache.

Yet another clown. You guys can stand around and be "good times" fans while you slap each other's backs and bask in your ignorant bliss.

I've got work to do.

The upside for me is I know who the most prominent clowns on this board are now.

Have fun!

:wave:

I was quoting an earlier post regarding U2's current stance and why it's *supposedly* acceptable (and being sarcastic). Once again, you do no research and present ignorantly.

Do I really have to be your and Dan Smee's new schoolteacher?

:lol: you keep thinking that, champ. We can't all be as great as you.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Careful redhill- you've seriously boosted your post count in the last few days. You'll soon qualify for default membership in The Hive.

Why did you change it? Bitch was way better.

Hang on - did you just change something in 2 minutes? But... U2 can't change their minds about something 25 years later...

Mate, you have lost all control and credibility. You called Mikal a bitch, then edited your post, yet your entire line of argument in this thread is that u2 can't do an album specific tour because 25 years ago they said they don't want to be a jukebox. So why can you edit your post to water it down, but u2 can't tour their most successful album because it would water down their legacy, and not stay true to the original intent of a statement they made once?

School is in session.

Last edited:
Dear Interference,

I want to apologize to you all. I have seen the error in my ways. I am not funny, I really should inform myself, we do live in a black and white world, and I don't get it.

There are superior fans amongst us, and we should take the opportunities when they bless us with their presence, to really soak it in and learn a thing or two.

Sincerely,

Good Time Fan

GTFO
Good Time Fan Out

Mate, you have lost all control and credibility. You called Mikal a bitch, then edited your post, yet your entire line of argument in this thread is that u2 can't do an album specific tour because 25 years ago they said they don't want to be a jukebox. So why can you edit your post to water it down, but u2 can't tour their most successful album because it would water down their legacy, and not stay true to the original intent of a statement they made once?

School is in session.

Wait... THAT is what made him lose all credibility?

"For me, that term "pop" is like a candy bar. You buy it because you like it, you eat it, and then you throw it away. It has no long-term meaning or value." —The Edge, on pop music (1985)

BREAKING: Edge hated Pop before album was ever even recorded. Clearly hates self for allowing album to be named such. These are facts and undeniable. If you deny, you are sad troll clown. Looking at you, Axver. Looking. At. You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom