Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry pally, they'll be playing Bronson, Missouri.

images

No dice.

Almost ticket time.
Who's going for what today?

Don't you hate it when multiple shows are going on sale at the same time and you're trying to get tickets for all of them?

Yeah, I just saw that when I logged onto ticketmaster.

Thursday September 14, New Orleans. (Mercedes Benz Superdome of course.)

Presale starts tomorrow at 10am central.

Worth mentioning that Sep 14 was in fact the rumored date for New Orleans from last weekend, so there may yet be a bit of hope for the other one on the rumored list, Sep 18 in Atlanta.

Worth mentioning that Sep 14 was in fact the rumored date for New Orleans from last weekend, so there may yet be a bit of hope for the other one on the rumored list, Sep 18 in Atlanta.

I think the Falcons hosting the Packers Sept 17 at 8:30 PM might put a damper on that one, at least in the new stadium.

Still putting my money on New Orleans for the official video shoot.

What other city on the NA itinerary has global distinction? They already did Popmart in Mexico City.

Did we ever have "confirmation" on which venue in Atlanta was booked? There are multiple stadiums they could play at.

Yep, got GA's for Detroit, Indy, and St Louis. Yay.

I keep looking at Detroit but right now I'd be at 6 shows for the tour and have a feeling adding another (weekend!) trip may leave me divorced....thank god Bruce isn't touring this year...

Yeah I just was coming back to edit that fact in.
Knew Buffalo would be soft, thought the weekend dates would help Indy and especially St Louis.

KC date is hurting STL, probably should have just picked one of those markets and maybe done PHX, Charlotte or Baltimore instead

Plenty of tix left for Detroit as well; just pulled 4 GA's

I'm still pulling up GA's for Buffalo.

Also, Ticketmaster is showing a New Orleans date with a presale beginning tomorrow, general sale on Friday.

Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion II

I see theres none of them fancy maps on these dates. The one we're you can pick your seats. So we aren't really gonna know how ticket sales have done till gig night

I see theres none of them fancy maps on these dates. The one we're you can pick your seats. So we aren't really gonna know how ticket sales have done till gig night
maps will probably show up later

Yea I'm fairly certain they put the generic section only maps out first, then add the choose your seat option next.

Buffalo map is up and running now.
8,302 unsold reserved seats plus an undisclosed amount of unsold GA tix.
Woof.

Folks avoiding the $290 seats(of which there were very few in Buffalo) like the plague.

It's so unbelievably lame how Ticketmaster only puts up the $35 seats long after many users have given up and spent a ton more money on $100-$165 seats that are marginally better(if at all in some cases).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom