Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish my experience was better for San Diego. :( At first my son's never used code would only allow vip and red zone, then it would only allow 2 tickets, and finally it just said the code was invalid. We finally ended up buying another membership for my wife and getting our 4 GAs that way. As I look now the code finally works but GAs are gone. Usually the presales are a breeze for me. First time I've had issues.

Might not hurt to try and contact U2.com and explain everything, maybe you can get the $50 refunded for the added membership.

Wish my experience was better for San Diego. :( At first my son's never used code would only allow vip and red zone, then it would only allow 2 tickets, and finally it just said the code was invalid. We finally ended up buying another membership for my wife and getting our 4 GAs that way. As I look now the code finally works but GAs are gone. Usually the presales are a breeze for me. First time I've had issues.

I have been in the Fan Club since the old Propaganda days and had the same experience . I tried to get GA's for Buffalo yesterday. Every time i put im my red hill town password it would kick me to some VIP package when all i wanted were normal GA's. after a few hours I gave up

Any word on where/when they might shoot the DVD?

Any word if there will be a DVD for this tour, or some other kinds of associated simulcast, etc? Have U2 typically designated the shows to be featured on a commercial video release earlier or later?

I have been in the Fan Club since the old Propaganda days and had the same experience . I tried to get GA's for Buffalo yesterday. Every time i put im my red hill town password it would kick me to some VIP package when all i wanted were normal GA's. after a few hours I gave up

I've been a member since those days too. My son just joined this year. It's very frustrating for sure. :angry:

Well JT is only 50 minutes. That still gives them 40 to work with. SBS, NYD, Pride would eat up less than 15. Still time to squeeze 5 more tracks if they're not Miss Sarajevo-long.

:wave:

A bummer that the crowd didn't get to experience
Bad
, but a smart setlist for the casual festival crowd. Popular hit, energetic rocker, energetic rocker, AB deep cut rocker, popular closer.

Last edited:

That kinda sounds like my experience with Mexico City tix. I bought a new membership for it, and while I wasn't going for GA, I was going for a very specific range of seats that were priced the same as GA. And a lot of the seats in that section were part of the VIP silver package, which I didn't want. Anyway, at first the code only allowed VIP, that went on for about 10-15 minutes, and then it was also giving me an invalid message. Thought I had wasted $50! Hung on for 15 minutes and the code worked again - finally was able to score exactly what I wanted for myself on Adam's side. Went back to get another single in the same section for a friend and got the code invalid thing again. Waited another 15 minutes, code worked again and I did manage to get my friend a ticket in the same tier but on Edge's side. So all turned out well, but it was a struggle to get there! Hopefully the same problem doesn't occur for the likely Mexico 2 date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom