Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so fucking sick of going through that fucking "I am not a robot" thing for London only to be told no tickets available. Especially with the damn main page not even stating limited availability, let alone sold out. There ARE fucking tickets available, they just aren't coming through. Ticketmaster can blow me.

There must be a better way of doing this ? This has been happening since 2001..

I actually miss the shithouse ticket websites of about 2009. They didn't crash as badly as earlier that decade, but it was before the convoluted queues and everything, so if you were really quick with your ticket-buying finger, you would probably get through. Really, really quick.

Reading the comments on U2's Facebook page it looks like NOBODY could get tickets. Lots of angry people.

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

Oh, the irony of selecting, "I am not a robot"...yet feeling like one, because I have to keep consistently clicking the bloody thing, and then tell them which squares have store fronts. :|

The Dublin page works agian... and it shows Seatwave offering me GA tickets for 200 euros a piece.. What the fuck man..

What an absolute shit-show! I refreshed the Ticketmaster page at 8.55am, and it told me I was in a virtual queue, and not to refresh, or I'd lose my place. When it eventually loaded, at a few minutes past 9am, they were all gone.

I was unbelievably lucky, looking back - but when I bought Slane tickets, it honestly wasn't anywhere near as difficult as it is these days!

On the Amsterdam holding page -

There are still Platinum and Travel Packages tickets available for the current date. There will be an extra show on 30 July in the Amsterdam ArenA. The on sale for the new show will start on 23 January, with an U2 fanclub pre sale starting on 18 January

Amsterdam (in 20 mins!), Paris sold out. Berlind and Rome seem to be sold out too.

Extra concert announced for A'dam one day later: general sales start one week from now

Oh, the irony of selecting, "I am not a robot"...yet feeling like one, because I have to keep consistently clicking the bloody thing, and then tell them which squares have store fronts. :|

They seem to get harder and harder the more you try too. The one where you have to draw a box around the sign? Maddening.

After 50 minutes I got throug the queue for Brussels. Only kept getting 200 bucks seats, then, suddenly, 1 GA standing came up! If U2 ticket sales have thought me anything, its to never ever give up! See you guys in Brussels!

Sooo at approx £5 million to £8million per night will they extend the tour until the end of August and give smaller cities a chance ? I've been to every tour in Scotland since 1983 - apart from Lovetown.

London 1 sold out, second show the next night.

At least I got a Berlin ticket. Fitting, since it's my 30th birthday tomorrow night. But I didn't plan to spend last night of my 20s refreshing Ticketmaster over and over again!

London 1 sold out, second show the next night.

At least I got a Berlin ticket. Fitting, since it's my 30th birthday tomorrow night. But I didn't plan to spend last night of my 20s refreshing Ticketmaster over and over again!

where did ya see they added a second show? Do you think they'll add a second one for Dublin?

:lol: Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!!

Cheers! Time for a quiet beer now.

where did ya see they added a second show? Do you think they'll add a second one for Dublin?

Live Nation.

Haven't seen second Dublin yet but I'm all over the place right now. Nights like these are especially bloody crazy when you're communicating with friends across continents, trying to get your own tickets, running fansite stuff... I'm just glad that this sale is happening at a sensible time for me rather than bloody 4am or something. I remember buying Boston Vertigo tickets at some ungodly hour.

Cheers! Time for a quiet beer now.

Live Nation.

Haven't seen second Dublin yet but I'm all over the place right now. Nights like these are especially bloody crazy when you're communicating with friends across continents, trying to get your own tickets, running fansite stuff... I'm just glad that this sale is happening at a sensible time for me rather than bloody 4am or something. I remember buying Boston Vertigo tickets at some ungodly hour.

Haha yup. Dublin tickets were 2am for me and then Vancouver tickets 10am the same day. Pain in the ass but oh well. Got'em. Just keeping my eyes open for a second Dublin show.

Enjoy your well deserved beer, Ax! :wave:

So, I've been completely unsuccessful in getting any tickets so far. :sad:

Is there currently any availability for anywhere besides Dublin and London? :hmm:

I hate to whinge, but these Monday onsales are a pain in the arse - I'm usually in work... plus, added dates normally just go onsale straight away!

Enjoy your well deserved beer, Ax! :wave:

So, I've been completely unsuccessful in getting any tickets so far. :sad:

Is there currently any availability for anywhere besides Dublin and London? :hmm:

I hate to whinge, but these Monday onsales are a pain in the arse - I'm usually in work... plus, added dates normally just go onsale straight away!

Barcelona and Brussels are the only two not showing as officially sold out yet.

And I think Barcelona and Brussels are just a few shit seats left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom