Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone explain to me how the ticketmaster page for the Dublin show refreshed instantly as the timer hit zero and it says no tickets available. It still says no tickets available after refrsehing the page numerous times. So am I supposed to believe that every single ticket available in the presale sold out in less than 1 second? :lol:

Any joy in Dublin on the Pitch 2tickets as opposed to pitch 1?? Says there are no pitch 2 tickets available???

I had pitch 2, and then I cancelled the order as it forced me to get the collectors ticket which gets mailed out to your billing address. As I'm leaving Australia in June, was planning on an e-ticket. So cancelled and tried again.
All of a sudden no pitch 2. Short panic and then tried again, and it was there. I think you should be OK!

Was still forced to pick Collectors. Hoping they send them out early as I leaving Aussie land on June 19th for Europe.

Got 2 London GAs quite easily now waiting for 9am LA time to score some Rose Bowl GAs

Pitch 2 for dublin sorted for me????wonder if they keep this pitch 1&2 thing or it will just be the whole field

It's actually really annoying. I can get tickets to any other show that is on sale right now. I get the Dublin show is a marquee show but every damn ticket in the venue should be available in the presale so that it doesn't sell out for fans who have paid their membership fees for the sole purpose of a presale code. Let alone have tickets not available less than 2 seconds after they go on sale for a 2 day presale. Unreal.

London only gave me the option of GA tickets with red zone access.

(U2 - The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Standing & Red Zone)

So I'm assuming that means I've got GA tickets, but the red zone is first come first serve

Oh wow so now it finally refreshes and shows available seats. Nothing that I want though. Presales are a joke. they just create this false urgency among fans. I bet I could get better seats taking my chances in the general sale

Hallucination, How many tickets are you trying to get?
I bought 2, with the hope that one is going to my cousin who is currently in Europe.
If i find myself without someone wanting the second ticket, could potential flick to you for FV. No promises, but an option :)

Hallucination, How many tickets are you trying to get?
I bought 2, with the hope that one is going to my cousin who is currently in Europe.
If i find myself without someone wanting the second ticket, could potential flick to you for FV. No promises, but an option :)

Thanks for the offer. I was finally able to get tickets if I wanted. No idea why it said no tickets available for a good 20-30 minutes after they went on sale. My thing is they're clearly holding better seats for the general sale and I feel I could do better in that. I think it's an insult to fans who pay for memberships that they limit where we can buy. There's not way all those oter good sections are sold out via presale so...... But again thank you. I think I'm going to wait though.

i got redzone in the end but for twickenham i could of got row 36 block L3 or Block 23 ( which is strange as it was greyed out on map) both blocks are right by the stage although a hefty 187 each

Thanks for the offer. I was finally able to get tickets if I wanted. No idea why it said no tickets available for a good 20-30 minutes after they went on sale. My thing is they're clearly holding better seats for the general sale and I feel I could do better in that. I think it's an insult to fans who pay for memberships that they limit where we can buy. There's not way all those oter good sections are sold out via presale so...... But again thank you. I think I'm going to wait though.

No problem. It is frustrating with Pre-sale allocation. Particularly as many of us have been u2.com members for years (some here I'm sure since Propaganda). Feel free to shoot me a msg if you get caught in a pickle down the line :p

I got two for London and two for Dublin. London easy but with Dublin I wasn't aware until about 9:15 that ticketmaster was only showing onsale via the U2 website link. Eventually got two for Pitch1. Just happy to have tickets right now :hyper::wave:

Daaaamn, Paris were a dream to buy, but Dublin...

I had to choose Collectors (hope they arrive in Brasil soon :angry:), and had to redirect to my bank and had a sms sent so they could verify. Eventually, got Pitch 2.

But there's row and seat..... anyone got this? I got Row G10

I got two for London and two for Dublin. London easy but with Dublin I wasn't aware until about 9:15 that ticketmaster was only showing onsale via the U2 website link. Eventually got two for Pitch1. Just happy to have tickets right now :hyper::wave:

jumping next to you again :angry:

Daaaamn, Paris were a dream to buy, but Dublin...

I had to choose Collectors (hope they arrive in Brasil soon :angry:), and had to redirect to my bank and had a sms sent so they could verify. Eventually, got Pitch 2.

But there's row and seat..... anyone got this? I got Row G10

Glad I wasn't the other one with issues. Just hope they don't send them last minute, as I'm leaving Aus a month before the Dublin show for some R&R in Greece :)

Still planning my eventual trip to the US. Is is likely i can get tickets at Gilette and Metlife stadiums if i hold out on buying tickets like a month or two? Or will US Stadiums sell out faster this time around? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom