Handicapped area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

srk2fd

The Fly
Saw the band in Houston and there was a handicapped area on the floor. My wife's going to be in a wheelchair the next time we see them and we're planning to go to one of the just-announced shows that starts selling on Monday. Apparently the pre-sale doesn't allow you to buy handicapped tickets. The only problem is, for the show we want (Kansas City) the map doesn't show this handicapped area on the floor. Does anyone know if this is standard and will show up or was it just unique to Houston?

That handicapped area in Houston looked superior to what I've noticed at other shows. But perhaps the keyword there is "noticed", because I haven't exactly been looking. I do remember seeing it down there though, and it looked to be a superb vantage point.

I noticed a similar area on the floor in Chicago- was an elevated platform off to one side, sort of near the sound board. Might be worth a call to TM?

I noticed a similar area on the floor in Chicago- was an elevated platform off to one side, sort of near the sound board. Might be worth a call to TM?
Same exact set-up in Louisville...very close to the RedZone and the tip of the tree.
Very prime spot.

Back
Top Bottom