GA Newbie-lots of questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Epicfail0307

Babyface
Hello everyone!

Okay-I'm going to the show in Buffalo on September 5th. I'm super excited. I bought 2 GA tickets from Tickpick. They have high reviews and seem pretty reputable. First of all, are these paper tickets? They *should* be I would think if they can be sold.

Second, I have no clue how GA works. I have read that U2 GA lines are different-that they assign numbers and you just need to show up for roll call at specified times? Other things I've read say that the number thing is very informal and you just need to wait in line (EARLY) like you do for any other concert.

Sooo... when is a good time to show up to the stadium if I want to be close to the front on the rails?? How have the U2 Joshua Tree GA lines been so far? Do they use a numbering system?

Can I bring a portable phone charger or did they limit that kind of stuff because of increased security?

Should I bring a cooler and water and chairs to sit in line or can I wander around?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you again!

Hello everyone!

Okay-I'm going to the show in Buffalo on September 5th. I'm super excited. I bought 2 GA tickets from Tickpick. They have high reviews and seem pretty reputable. First of all, are these paper tickets? They *should* be I would think if they can be sold.

Second, I have no clue how GA works. I have read that U2 GA lines are different-that they assign numbers and you just need to show up for roll call at specified times? Other things I've read say that the number thing is very informal and you just need to wait in line (EARLY) like you do for any other concert.

Sooo... when is a good time to show up to the stadium if I want to be close to the front on the rails?? How have the U2 Joshua Tree GA lines been so far? Do they use a numbering system?

Can I bring a portable phone charger or did they limit that kind of stuff because of increased security?

Should I bring a cooler and water and chairs to sit in line or can I wander around?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you again!

Buffalo GA are not paperless. They are hard tickets.
And you bought them from a broker?
Well you picked an appropriate username, as Buffalo GA are still available now on Ticketmaster for face.

Back
Top Bottom