First time GA (Phoenix). Please advise.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lou2

Babyface
We have 10 total GA tickets but only 2-3 of us will be available show up in Phoenix the day before or early morning of. Please advise on process, etiquette, etc.

Discuss beforehand if you all want to be together as a group or if some want to be separate (i.e. further to the front) as the others.
If you all want to be together, show up when the last one can show up. Enter the venue, have fun.
If the 2-3 of you want to be separate (and you have 1 credit card with which 2-3 tickets were bought), show up together. Hang out in the line. Enter the venue, have fun. The others show up when they want to (as a group), enter the venue and have fun.

Discuss beforehand if you all want to be together as a group or if some want to be separate (i.e. further to the front) as the others.
If you all want to be together, show up when the last one can show up. Enter the venue, have fun.
If the 2-3 of you want to be separate (and you have 1 credit card with which 2-3 tickets were bought), show up together. Hang out in the line. Enter the venue, have fun. The others show up when they want to (as a group), enter the venue and have fun.

Thanks for the info. I was under the impression that credit card used for purchasing was not required in Phoenix, and TM does not indicate the need for the cc, just printed ticket. If the cc is needed for all tickets we purchased with all of us not able to show at the same time, we have a problem.

Check the detail but if you've got paper tickets you should be able to go in separately. I've never shown credit card with paper tickets

Check the detail but if you've got paper tickets you should be able to go in separately. I've never shown credit card with paper tickets

That's what I'm thinking. Several folks on the U2 Phoenix FB group are stating that cc will be needed and that TM says so in ticket confirmation email. My ticket purchase confirmation says nothing about the need for the cc.

That's what I'm thinking. Several folks on the U2 Phoenix FB group are stating that cc will be needed and that TM says so in ticket confirmation email. My ticket purchase confirmation says nothing about the need for the cc.

If you only have a ticket purchase confirmation then you do might need to bring your CC with you. That confirmation is not a ticket in itself. Or does it state how you will get your ticket? (Will call?)

Phoenix, for some reason, sold the first few days of GA as paper tickets, but switched to CC entry for the rest.

If you have a paper ticket there is no reason you should have to show a credit card.

the first time in Phoenix in my 30 years of touring and the first time on my Birthday:hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom