2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Mass

The Fly
So for Boston the ticket prices are listed as $40 to $285. Do we know how much the GA tickets will be this time around?

Anyone know how many tickets total our presale code get us? I see the limit of four per show but can we get single tickets for four separate shows?

Miami's Hard Rock Stadium has a pretty detailed seating chart. I assume P5 is $35 and P1 is $280. Not sure what the other 3 pricing points are.

seating-map-u2.jpg

Anyone know how many tickets total our presale code get us? I see the limit of four per show but can we get single tickets for four separate shows?

The U2.com presale has been a joke for years and not even worth your time if it's for seats. Yes you get seats but the section(s) are a joke and always the furthest away from the stage.

The U2.com presale has been a joke for years and not even worth your time if it's for seats. Yes you get seats but the section(s) are a joke and always the furthest away from the stage.

Going for GA but thanks for the input.

I assume codes go out tomorrow or are they already on U2.com?

Every presale for what past 3 or 4 tours when they had it, I got GA seats. I don't know what the person above is saying about it being a joke. Obviously lots of non fans buy codes, but seems to work for most of us.

Stadium be much easier to get tickets, as they always hold back good seats until a week or so before too.

I assume codes go out tomorrow or are they already on U2.com?

Every presale for what past 3 or 4 tours when they had it, I got GA seats. I don't know what the person above is saying about it being a joke. Obviously lots of non fans buy codes, but seems to work for most of us.

Stadium be much easier to get tickets, as they always hold back good seats until a week or so before too.

My code is already on there when I log on.

Yeah my code is there too. Anyone have insight into how much the redzone tickets will be? Based on the seating chart, I'd kill for the redzone. But if they are too expensive, my wife would kill me if I got them. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I want to get seats (not GA ) in sections near the stage . Am I safe not buying a U2 memebership and just waiting for public sale?

In my experience, if you are willing to buy seats near the stage (keep in mind they will be the most expensive) you will probably be able to get them. With TM fees and such they will be over $300 each.

In my experience, if you are willing to buy seats near the stage (keep in mind they will be the most expensive) you will probably be able to get them. With TM fees and such they will be over $300 each.

This is very helpful, thanks. I'm debating re-activating my membership, but we would want seats this year rather than GA. I've had the impression that the membership presale wasn't very helpful for that, but it is nice to get additional feedback.

Any tips on how to figure out which seats would be best and then how to get them? I've done GA many times but won't be able to go early this time and I have a big birthday to use as an excuse for splurging on tickets. Thanks!

This is very helpful, thanks. I'm debating re-activating my membership, but we would want seats this year rather than GA. I've had the impression that the membership presale wasn't very helpful for that, but it is nice to get additional feedback.

Any tips on how to figure out which seats would be best and then how to get them? I've done GA many times but won't be able to go early this time and I have a big birthday to use as an excuse for splurging on tickets. Thanks!

I think the membership is only worth it for GA, but even then that's only for stadiums.

For good(spendy) seats, make sure you're familiar with the seating/sections before the presale. Have a separate browser tab open with the seating map so that you can immediately see if the seats you pull are what you're looking for. Have your presale code ready to paste into the Ticketmaster box when the presale starts.

In Boston, I got GA for both shows last 360 Tour I believe (maybe I only went once, I don't remember honestly) and I don't even try to get near the stage. But I sit back and it's still a great seat since thing so fucking big. I like being able to move and not be locked into one position, standing helps with my anxiety in general. Sitting in seats for concerts for me is greatly dependent on some many factors including crowd around me. That's how I see it. It's not about the best seat, it's about what feels best for me.

If I get seats, I always go for end seats. Movie theaters too. I like to be able to escape without asking 10 people to move.

GA is better so I don't have to move non stop for people getting beer. It never ends. Some people go to concerts/sports just to get drunk (I don't drink) but even if I did, I never understood getting wasted during something that's fun and you're their live. Watching TV at a bar, I get it. But why pay 300 bucks per ticket to black out on 15 dollar beer and miss half the show in the bathroom?

What is thread about again?

Does anyone remember how Red Zone sale worked on I&E? I remember the 360 Tour had auctions, but don't remember if that was how it worked on I&E.

Tempted to go for good seats, although if I do GA, I can save money, ha ha. Just have to deal with GA stuff. Oh, decisions decisions ...

Pleased they are keeping GA as is and prices not astronomical. Glad they didn't go thr VIP floor seating route.

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

Does anyone remember how Red Zone sale worked on I&E? I remember the 360 Tour had auctions, but don't remember if that was how it worked on I&E.

Hopefully they publish the Red Zone prices and presale dates before the the 11th. I'm not sure if the prices will be the same as arena rz prices .

Stadium seating sucks. Remember that. Worst seat at MSG is closer than the 10th row at stadium in general terms. When you go to see a football game, you can't see the fucking players either. It sucks.

So only downside to GA is if you physically can't do it. And I vote for the don't worry about waiting all day approach, just show up 10 minutes before show and enjoy it. Cheaper. Easier. More fun. Better crowd on floor and when the fight breaks out, you just move a few inches to the left or right.

Tempted to go for good seats, although if I do GA, I can save money, ha ha. Just have to deal with GA stuff. Oh, decisions decisions ...

Pleased they are keeping GA as is and prices not astronomical. Glad they didn't go thr VIP floor seating route.

I've got the dilemma of wanting to take the vertically challenged wife and the soon to be 13 yr old son. Seats make more sense for them, but 3 good seats is gonna run me around 9 bills. That's not happening.
So probably gonna have to just do GA and hang outside the fray somewhere with a decent sightline.
If they do add a 2nd Foxboro show, I can go with a friend and try and get closer.

That wasn't my experience the last 2 tours. With paperless tickets, it will be less of an issue.

Stadium seating sucks. Remember that. Worst seat at MSG is closer than the 10th row at stadium in general terms. When you go to see a football game, you can't see the fucking players either. It sucks.

So only downside to GA is if you physically can't do it. And I vote for the don't worry about waiting all day approach, just show up 10 minutes before show and enjoy it. Cheaper. Easier. More fun. Better crowd on floor and when the fight breaks out, you just move a few inches to the left or right.
It depends on the stadium. I had lower bowl side seats at BC Place in Vancouver for 360 and they were incredible seats. Also had front row first balcony in Istanbul and Athens and both were much better than nose bleed arena seats. And no the worst seat in MSG is not better or closer than 10th row in a stadium. I've sat in the absolute worst seat in MSG haha. It all depends on the specific venue.

Hopefully they publish the Red Zone prices and presale dates before the the 11th. I'm not sure if the prices will be the same as arena rz prices .

RedZone tickets will be available during the presales

Dublin €315.00 US tickets will probably be ~$330 each

When they say the presale begins 9am local time, what timezone is that referring to? Or is the site automatically detecting my timezone?

When they say the presale begins 9am local time, what timezone is that referring to? Or is the site automatically detecting my timezone?

Local as to the venue's time zone. (ex. Chicago, 9 am CENTRAL time, Vancouver 9 am PACIFIC time, etc.)

Are the pre-sale codes individual? That is, everybody gets their own code instead of one for the whole fan club.

Back
Top Bottom