Vancouver #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
Finally, the day has arrived: U2 kick off the iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour in Vancouver, which can mean the following: setlist parties are back! A quick roundup for those who are out of the loop:

• Official hashtag of the tour - #U2ieTour. For now, there are no city-specific hashtags this time around.
  • No support act for this year's shows - U2 will take the stage 30-60 minutes after the ticket time.
  • All tour rehearsal info from the past few weeks (thanks to Ax, our setlist historian!): Vancouver 2015 rehearsals reference - U2gigs.com
  • iHeartRadio has tweeted that they will be streaming tonight's show on their website, and on a few of their radio stations across the United States. We'll see if it really happens, but don't count on it.
    iHeartRadio
    ‏@iHeartRadio

TONIGHT! An incredible listening experience! @U2 Live in Concert from Vancouver! 11 ET| 8 PT: The Alt Project Top 20 | iHeartRadio
I have a feeling it's going to be a great tour! :hyper:

Awesome. Can't wait. Show will be at 12:30pm my local time. By the time I get home from work, youtube videos and audio should be starting to pop up. That's my night sorted.

I would suggest for those who are following the show on Twitter to keep an eye on the U2 fan sites, especially @U2tour.

CE_8fcLWEAA-9kE.jpg

CE_0oezWYAAnIIb.jpg

I think this is my first official setlist party :wave::wave:

Welcome Aleh - this one may not be as full of surprises as the ones when the tour gets going. The best parts are when a song shows up that no-one expected. You lose about 5 pages where all people post is WAHHHAAAAAT??!?!?!?! :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Vertigo had some great moments like that when they dug out Crumbs From Your Table, Fast Cars, The First Time etc on leg 3

Hello and goodbye, unfortunately bed time for me ? have a blast folks, this doesn't happen as often as we all would like

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Have to say my favorite setlist parties were São Paulo II & Anaheim II on 360°. I think there were some other ones that were up with those two, but I'd have to do some searching.

Welcome Aleh - this one may not be as full of surprises as the ones when the tour gets going. The best parts are when a song shows up that no-one expected. You lose about 5 pages where all people post is WAHHHAAAAAT??!?!?!?! :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Vertigo had some great moments like that when they dug out Crumbs From Your Table, Fast Cars, The First Time etc on leg 3

Heya Dan! I can't believe that the tour has arrived. Not so long ago we're waiting for the Apple event, and now there's a whole tour.

I believe we gonna have a couple surprise songs... I have the feeling they're going to do different things for us...

My expectations: Kite (yeah, not gonna happen), RTSS (medium), TIWYCRMN (medium ?)

Wow, so the day's finally here.

Guess who, over two months ago, agreed to a lengthy meeting that falls during the second half of the show and now is in no position to change it. Ugh.

Have to say my favorite setlist parties were São Paulo II & Anaheim II on 360°. I think there were some other ones that were up with those two, but I'd have to do some searching.

I firmly maintain that the best setlist parties were on the third leg of Vertigo.

I miss timothius. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom