Turin #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harbinger

Refugee
Greetings, all!

Welcome to leg 2!

Start time is approximately 2pm Eastern Time for those of us in the US.

Full rehearsal info courtesy of U2Start is in the spoiler tag:
31 August: New Year's Day, Every Breaking Wave, October, Bullet The Blue Sky/Zooropa (outro)
1 September: Cedarwood Road, Raised By Wolves, Streets, Invisible, The Miracle, Song For Someone, Bullet The Blue Sky/Zooropa (outro)
2 September: Iris, Every Breaking Wave, October, Bullet The Blue Sky/Ode To Joy (snippet) Zooropa (outro), Streets, The Fly (intermission), Invisible, Even Better, Mysterious Ways, Pride, With Or Without You
3 September: October, Bullet/Zooropa, Pride, Streets
4 September: Streets, Elevation, Bullet The Blue Sky/Zooropa, One, Crystal Ballroom, The Miracle

Should be a fun time! Have a great experience all those who are going tonight!

Very excited to be able to work and listen in to shows. I am on Pacific Time, so shows starting right before lunch work perfectly!

I love these afternoon shows. :up:
Starts by 1 PM and will be done by 3:45-4:00

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:hyper::hyper::hyper:
:sad::sad::sad: about the time zone difference. I won't be able to follow most of these shows live, and I'll probably miss the Crystal Ballroom post-game Periscopes as well. But I'll be sure to catch up with all the doings when I can!!!

I still haven't recovered from MSG #4 and my rail spot at the e stage. I'm more of a fan than I've ever been. What IS IT about this band?????

A month is great, 6 months feels like forever if it turns out to be the case between leg 2 and 3.

Excellent. A mixlr stream and a late start will work perfectly for me.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Apparent setlist, I'm not peeking

[TWEET]639858320912859136[/TWEET]

The shaft is lopsided

[TWEET]639860213017911296[/TWEET]

Why the ever-living fuck am I awake.

It's 4am here. I didn't get home until 1am!

Back
Top Bottom