Toronto 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CJWnvgSUwAARLBb.jpg:large

Is that Kelly in the bottom left hand corner?

IWF is my take a shower song for these eastern time zone shows

After 83478285724574205702475024975240 plays, I don't blame you. But this is the most I've liked IWF since its transition out of Mofo on Popmart.

Air Canada Centre - Toronto, ON - July 7, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

I don't really care much for this version of SBS, but it's a fucking goldmine if you're on the rail. Easily the closest I got to the band. Bono just stood there in front of me for like 3 minutes.

This lady on mixlr isn't even trying to sing. She's just yelling SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY

I don't really care much for this version of SBS, but it's a fucking goldmine if you're on the rail. Easily the closest I got to the band. Bono just stood there in front of me for like 3 minutes.

And it really works as a transition into RBW. I didn't like it at first but then seeing it in person, especially the 2nd night when I was on the rail? Fucking INTENSE, let me tell you. Your entire perspective changes when you're in the arena or on the floor as opposed to listening to /watching a live feed.

And it really works as a transition into RBW. I didn't like it at first but then seeing it in person, especially the 2nd night when I was on the rail? Fucking INTENSE, let me tell you. Your entire perspective changes when you're in the arena or on the floor as opposed to listening to /watching a live feed.

From a musical perspective, it's also different because Larry's snare is LOUD when you're right there. It's got some punch.

Air Canada Centre - Toronto, ON - July 7, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves

Back
Top Bottom