Toronto 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I cracked up a little bit when he started doing it, but he couldn't even get Shine Like Stars right

Yeah we'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the shurugehraargghh liihhiiinight

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biG1O4bzOfI

Why do you go to U2 concerts cobl04. Don't expect everyone to be happy with all that the band does but you are sooooo critical of even the smallest things. Lighten up for ####sake.

Gibsongirl rocked AIWIY! Holy shit! Amazing, amazing , amazing.
I think I can safely say that this is one of the most awesome tours for interferencers EVER.

Gibsongirl rocked AIWIY! Holy shit! Amazing, amazing , amazing.
I think I can safely say that this is one of the most awesome tours for interferencers EVER.

she was an Interferencer? she was lovely! :up:

fuck if they ever get round to coming to melbourne ill defs hold a sign up on the e stage saying i play guitar!

would choose 'one' or 'stuck' to rip out of the vault....

I like how many people are assuming GG is in her teens. Even the RS article is implying that. Considering when she signed up here, my guess is she's got to be in her late 20s by now, maybe 30. :lol: We're all getting old.

If they brought me up, the headline would be "pre-teen sneaks on stage, starts to play Acrobat, is forcibly removed and replaced by Amp."

Last edited:
at the end, when the crowd goes crazy and she covers her mouth with her hands, that's my favorite part

Back
Top Bottom