Toronto 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, now U2 keeps pulling up shitty U2 tribute bands.. What a load of bullcrap.
Seriously... I pay to hear Bono sing, not anyone else. Okay, maybe Edge.

:sexywink:

In other words: Congrats boys, you rocked and I'm actually thrilled to see so many blue craic members on stage this whole tour.

Finally was able to charge my phone. What a great night, so much fun. Thrilled for Jess and Gabe and Mark! The band seemed so loose when interacting with them. Just a great time all around. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Miroslava, your :midwife: made me lol.

Okay, now U2 keeps pulling up shitty U2 tribute bands.. What a load of bullcrap.
Seriously... I pay to hear Bono sing, not anyone else. Okay, maybe Edge.

:sexywink:

I would pay cash money to hear Larry lead the crowd in "Dirty Old Town" when he's the last one walking down the ramp at the end of the show.

I would pay cash money to hear Larry lead the crowd in "Dirty Old Town" when he's the last one walking down the ramp at the end of the show.

I considered putting that in there too, but I know better than that... Never gonna happen unless the next fan-band interaction involves heavy drinking.

I'm up now with my 1 year old.

I've had a very busy lead up to these shows..... My anniversary was July 5. My son's first birthday was July 1st. My dad's is the same day. A birthday party was arranged for my son on the weekend.

And then there was prepping for the U2 show.

Gvox and I decided we would do a renegade audition at the meet and greet and bring our instruments to play as they entered the venue.

They didn't stop. We played for the people who were also waiting.

The news filmed us.

I guess U2 management caught us on the news as well as the fact after all these years, we've become friendly with U2 security.

I can't process what happened. I honestly can't.

Tonight I'm gonna watch the show from the back with my wife. She's missed both of these appearances because she's been busy being the most awesome mom. Tonight I have to make it up to her and show her a good time.

My heart is heavy with joy and love. I think about the journey of Gvox and myself. We met in 2001 during the Elevation Tour in NJ. His first show.. my 11th. I told him.... this shit will change your life.

Indeed it has.

I've had a very busy lead up to these shows..... My anniversary was July 5. My son's first birthday was July 1st. My dad's is the same day. A birthday party was arranged for my son on the weekend.

Gvox and I decided we would do a renegade audition at the meet and greet and bring our instruments to play as they entered the venue.

The news filmed us.

I guess U2 management caught us on the news as well as the fact after all these years, we've become friendly with U2 security.

Tonight I'm gonna watch the show from the back with my wife. She's missed both of these appearances because she's been busy being the most awesome mom. Tonight I have to make it up to her and show her a good time.

My heart is heavy with joy and love. I think about the journey of Gvox and myself. We met in 2001 during the Elevation Tour in NJ. His first show.. my 11th. I told him.... this shit will change your life.

Indeed it has.

I wondered whether the wife was there. Happy for you all. Now go show your wife a great time and keep dreaming!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The news filmed us.

Indeed it has.

Unbelievable, solid effort and can't believe you guys were so calm under the circumstances! Weren't you on the stage in Montreal for Mysterious Ways as well?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The news filmed us.

Indeed it has.

You guys knocked it out of the park last night!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using U2 Interference mobile app

The news filmed us.

Indeed it has.

Congrats U2Brother!! Stellar!:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom