Stockholm #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was about to fall asleep but never miiiind.
I'M NOT SLEEPING.

So my co-worker busted in unannounced and then my mother called. LEAVE ME ALONE PEOPLE! IMPORTANT BUSINESS HERE!!!!

I'm going to be devastated* if they finish each city with Bad/40, having bought tickets to London 3 & 4 when they WOULD have been the last 2 nights...

*I'll have a great time obvs but missing those would give me a sad for sure

The Globe - Stockholm, SE - September 22, 2015

-------- People Have the Power --------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Electric Co. / Send in the clowns (snippet) / I can see for miles (snippet)
03 - Rock 'n Roll Radio (Snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I will follow / (Whats so funny about) Peace, love and understanding (Snippet)
05 - Iris (Hold me close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised By wolves (Psalm 23)
10 - Untill the End of the World / Love and Peace or else (snippet) / Words (snippet)
-------- Intermission : The Fly (Gavin Friday Remix) -------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better than the real thing
13 - Mysterious ways / Burning down the house (snippet)
14 - Desire/ Love me do (snippet)
15 - Angel of Harlem / Into the mystic (snippet)
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - October
18 - Bullet the Blue Sky / Ode to joy (snippet) /19 (snippet)
19 - Zooropa
20 - Where the Streets Have no Name / California (There is no end to love - snippet)
21 - Pride (in the name of love)
22 - With or Without You
-------- Intermission : Stephen Hawking video --------
23 - City of Blinding Lights
24 - Beautiful Day
25 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad (snippet) / Bad
26 - 40

Ooh, he told Smasher to turn the lights down, sounds like he's doing the searchlight tonight, like he did in Montreal.

I had 2 total dofuses beside me, that looked social media and texting and then they left during BD. :doh: I was one of few People that were really into bad singing along where i was aswell. Tonights crowd didnt deserve that ending, shouldve ended with that on Stockholm 2.

Was the opening date of ZooTV(92 Euro arena being small) the last time U2 did a proper tour stop to fewer than 10,000 people?

Weren't there a couple of really tiny arenas on the third leg of Elevation?

But otherwise yes. Wish the original plan of U2 playing arenas in Australia/New Zealand for Vertigo in late 2005 had come to pass. They would've done Queens Wharf Events Centre in Wellington, which only holds about five thousand.

15,000 places like Vegas instead of 20,000 ones.

South Bend opening the 3rd Elevation leg was maybe 11,000. San Diego 2005 is also a smaller arena, maybe 12,000.

I thought there was another really small one in 2001, maybe the venue in Providence? Can't say I know all those venues well.

And that would make South Bend the smallest show since the 2nd leg of ZooTV, yes? I can't think of anything else to challenge it.

I thought there was another really small one in 2001, maybe the venue in Providence? Can't say I know all those venues well.

And that would make South Bend the smallest show since the 2nd leg of ZooTV, yes? I can't think of anything else to challenge it.

Providence was 13k each.

This show and South Bend(11-12k) must be the "smallest" u2 crowds since early in the ZooTV arena tour. 1st show on Zootv was 8-9,000 in Lakeland Florida.

Smallest crowd for U2 at a proper tour stop in 23.5 years. Probably the smallest crowd with unsold tickets in 28-30 years(not sure on a couple early Joshua dates like Las Cruces, New Mexico)

Last edited:
Was the opening date of ZooTV(92 Euro arena being small) the last time U2 did a proper tour stop to fewer than 10,000 people?

opening date in Europe was Paris bercy - i was there! the arena capacity was more like 16-18000 though i think...

Wasn't listening today, did Bono do that dumb "lolololololololol" shit during streets? That's about the only thing I dislike about the Amsterdam 4 recording I have.

Back
Top Bottom