Stockholm #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone ever debunked the YouToo Fancast myth? How the hell is he filming so close to the stage?

Pity Bono doesn't do the Mofo snippet before Iris. That's a worthy snippet.

I'm still waiting for the whole song to be played in front or after. But I agree , it was a perfect snippet.

The Globe - Stockholm, SE - September 22, 2015

-------- People Have the Power --------

01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Electric Co. / Send in the clowns (snippet) / I can see for miles (snippet)
03 - Rock 'n Roll Radio (Snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I will follow / (Whats so funny about) Peace, love and understanding (Snippet)
05 - Iris (Hold me close)
06 - Cedarwood Road

02 - Electric Co. / Send in the clowns (snippet) / I can see for miles (snippet)
04 - I will follow / (Whats so funny about) Peace, love and understanding (Snippet)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone

06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
09 - Raised By wolves

Again?

Yesterday's IWF had a quote from Philippians 4:7.

Yes.... Again. I'm pretty sure I heard peace love and understanding in it too.

And I'm not the only one judging from his response. I'll just wait for video's to pop up. To be sure.
:up: I suck at bible references. So I'm sure I missed that one either way, but I'm guessing there where two separate snippets.

06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
09 - Raised By wolves
10 - Untill the End of the World

Yes.... Again. I'm pretty sure I heard peace love and understanding in it too.

And I'm not the only one judging from his response. I'll just wait for video's to pop up. To be sure.
:up: I suck at bible references. So I'm sure I missed that one either way, but I'm guessing there where two separate snippets.

My "again" refers to when was it snippeted before? Today's IWF snippet of Peace, Love, and Understanding is its first entry in the U2gigs database. I listened to yesterday's IWF and was only able to identify the Philippians reference (which doesn't resemble the Peace, Love, and Understanding lyrics, even though it refers to "the peace of god, which transcends all understanding").

Yes sorry, I forgot to reffer to yesterdays IWF. Sometimes I'm lost in translation since English isn't my first language.
Now that I heard your explanation, I'll just shut my yap and pay more attention to bible studies in Bongolese.

Creepy that he did do Peace , Love and Understanding this night?

Apparently a lot of people could not make the rescheduled show, they also relocated people from the nosebleeds to the first level and closed off the nosebleeds. Bono said earlier from the stage that he didn't realize how many people had come from out of town for the show...

Back
Top Bottom