Stockholm 3(ish) Setlist party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

domo-kun

ONE love, blood, life
Due to the postponement of Stockholm 3 (20th of September) U2 will be playing an extra night on the 22nd of September instead.
Bono is okay, security is more alert and we should be ready to go in a few hours, rejoice!

CPcGLLNWgAA6Mc-.jpg

Tonights Mixlr stream made possible by U2gigs:

http://mixlr.com/u2gigs/

A shoutout to Bonoishot , she's celebrating her B-day in Stockholm at the gig tonight!

Wonder if the setlist that emerged last night will be what is played tonight.

[TWEET]645709224769490945[/TWEET]

Should be interesting regardless, glad the shows are continuing :up:

Wonder if the setlist that emerged last night will be what is played tonight.

[TWEET]645709224769490945[/TWEET]

Should be interesting regardless, glad the shows are continuing :up:
Knowing U2, that's most likely going to be the setlist for tonight. Tuesday's show will probably get the good stuff, and they should.

Knowing U2, that's most likely going to be the setlist for tonight. Tuesday's show will probably get the good stuff, and they should.

That's true, knowing this fanbase I'm sure there's a sizeable number going to both shows though.

I Will add Mixlr and periscope feeds to first post or first page if I find them. :up:

We are still more than an our away from showtime.

I do hope for some nice rare songs tonight though. And they dont end the show with drunk karaoke One..

About 20-30 mins away from showtime. Honestly I think most us will be happy to at least see them play tonight.

Mixlr is live right now! :love: Thanks to (I think) Matt from U2gigs.

The Globe - Stockholm, SE - September 21, 2015

--------- People Have the Power ----------

People have the Power now falls alongside Space Oddity and Funeral as songs that get me totally pumped when heard out of context.

The Globe - Stockholm, SE - September 21, 2015

--------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

People have the Power now falls alongside Space Oddity and Funeral as songs that get me totally pumped when heard out of context.

Oh hell yeah. Their taste in "walk on" songs is pretty impeccable. Also digging that they put Talking Heads in their pre-show playlist. Always makes me dance.

Oh hell yeah. Their taste in "walk on" songs is pretty impeccable. Also digging that they put Talking Heads in their pre-show playlist. Always makes me dance.
Same. Can't listen to Space Oddity without getting goosebumps and thinking of my first U2 show. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom