Stockholm #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes for the electric co. I missed it! Greetings from the Netherlands! (Shaking the post gig depression with setlist parties)

The Globe - Stockholm, SE - September 16, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris

03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris
06 - Cedarwood Road

too bad this parties are kinda dead lately, i think the setlist parties moved to the periscopes, tons on comments there

I think most of the people on interference have the problem of timezone's.
Far less posting europeans out here.

Talking about people not being active. The mixlr stream sounds ...like a dull crowd.
IS THERE EVEN A CROWD IN THAT BUILDING?!
If someone said I was listening to U2 soundchecking without the punters. I'd have believed it. Is this typical for crowds over there. Or is it just the Mixlr stream?

*waves*

Is there only the one mixlr stream? I'm a but late but the sound isn't great. I'm spoiled I know.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think most of the people on interference have the problem of timezone's.
Far less posting europeans out here.

Talking about people not being active. The mixlr stream sounds ...like a dull crowd.
IS THERE EVEN A CROWD IN THAT BUILDING?!
If someone said I was listening to U2 soundchecking without the punters. I'd have believed it. Is this typical for crowds over there. Or is it just the Mixlr stream?

i hear clapping at the end of the songs... but italian and dutch crowds sounded more into it

Back
Top Bottom