*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Rehearsals In Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaisedByWolves

War Child
Someone mentioned in the General Discussion thread that maybe we should have a "Vancouver Rehearsals" thread so I thought I would start one. As I mentioned before, I'm only a 10 minute walk from the Pacific Coliseum and have been hanging around in my spare time hoping to meet a member or hear some music. I would be happy to report any info. Thanks

I also read that Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne is in town - could be a major throw down between them.

That's gotta be fake. You couldn't possibly hear things that clearly outside a closed arena, could you?

It's filmed from the concourse inside the arena judging from the flat concrete floor and the quality of sound. The band and crew obviously aren't the only people present inside the entire arena so it's hardly impossible to imagine a staff member of the arena filmed this, and to avoid being caught, aimed their phone directly downwards, making it impossible to tell their filming.

Hmm unsure about those vertigo clips, you can hear Bono say turn it up loud captain which he has never done in any live performance or rehearsal has he?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yep they are going to dig deep into their catalog this time.... Vertigo :up: :rockon:

The exterior doors and sunlight visible at 0:50 make me think its filmed from outside.

I missed that, my apologises, it's definitely filmed outside then.

Regardless, still sounds legit to me. If somebody was willing to go the effort of creating a fake rehearsal video, surely they'd have picked a more rare song or one that would evoke discussion throughout the bands fan base. Vertigo certainly does't, anymore.

Hey, come on now. Cut 'em a little slack. Sometimes you have to ease into things by starting with an easy one.

I also read that Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne is in town - could be a major throw down between them.

sharon-osbourne-ozzy-osbourne-vancouver-984x500.jpg

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/04/sharon-ozzy-osbourne-spotted-vancouver/

I just got home from spending most of the day at the Pacific Coliseum.

Guys these videos are legit. They were filmed outside the Pacific Coliseum. The second video flashes a shot to the front entrance outside the coliseum. One of the fans with us recorded it but before he could record/film more songs, security came outside and forced us away from the doors and approx 25 yards back. I could still hear U2 rehearsing though. In addition to Vertigo, they also gave The Miracle, Every Breaking Wave and Elevation a run.

I was hoping to meet a member but the back of the coliseum where the band's cars are parked is completely off limits. As I work in downtown Vancouver, I am looking at possibly spotting the group out for dinner or by their hotel. Either Four Seasons or Pan Pacific most likely.

Very exciting! :hyper: I look forward to going back to the PNE grounds soon and scoping the scene out once again.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom