Phoenix #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dan_smee

ONE love, blood, life
Here we go again - Phoenix 2.

After what was fairly unanimously agreed as the show of the tour so far, loose vibes and a good set, can U2 open up further for night 2?

Will there be any tour debuts? Will The Troubles or Miracle Drug come back?

Bold Prediction: Joey Ramone and Vertigo will be played tonight.
*drops mic*

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

They let us in right at 6. I ended up on the red zone rail, edge's side. The process was much smoother tonight

I will be periscoping tonight, but there's a change:

Periscope: DRay9911
Twitter: DRay9911

Sorry I wasn't set up yesterday.

There is wifi here, so if it's strong enough, I won't stop the feed

I have Corianderstem next to me tonight, she says "hello"

Eta: dan beat me to it. Ha

In the spirit of improving the service for everyone - every time we find a new periscope user, we should all be posting the new links, and/or links to their twitter feeds to help others find the streams

They let us in right at 6. I ended up on the red zone rail, edge's side. The process was much smoother tonight

Hi DRay and Cori!

I'd love to hear Gloria, Surrender, or 11 O Clock Tick Tock tonight. Yeah, I know it won't happen. But there's been some surprises thus far, so I'll hold out hope.

Fantastic! Totally looking forward to seeing the show from your perspective tonight Dray! :)

Some stats before things get going:

32 unique songs have been played so far in 5 shows. 360 Leg one had 35 unique songs in 24 shows. Those songs included The Auld Triangle, Happy Birthday, and 1 slightly bigger than a snippet version of Stand By Me.

Of the 32 so far on i+e - The Troubles, Miracle Drug, California, and In God's Country have been played only once, and Angel of Harlem, One, Out of Control, Electric Co, and WLCTT have been played twice.

Hi guys! Checking in early! Am actually drinking tonight, but nothing more than beers. Cant booze when kids are home. Plus we have a family picnic tomorrow....and I do not want to end up like poor Axver did. #BongForSomeone

:beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Hi guys! Checking in early! Am actually drinking tonight, but nothing more than beers. Cant booze when kids are home. Plus we have a family picnic tomorrow....and I do not want to end up like poor Axver did. #BongForSomeone

I tagged Bud Light just for you CK

Awesome, have a great time tonight! (Hope they play OOC for you...) And :wave: Cori!

I shall be watching here on the laptop tonight and watching the show itself in L.A. a week from now. Wow... time flies, right?

#BongforSomeone

I feel bad for those who have this view. Can't even see the main stage, other than the 'I'.

CFvGaZmUgAAuPcn.jpg

https://twitter.com/ExpressStar_AT/status/602293145808703488/photo/1

I'm still hanging out for the band to play P[leaeer.

So, predictions:

- Out Of Control will return, though it would be in keeping with some of this band's baffling choices that they'll give California another run instead.
- No other changes to the first set.
- Second set will have either Angel of Harlem or When Love Comes to Town in place of Desire.
- There will be a tour debut: TGBHF or Ordinary Love in the Sweetest Thing slot. (Please please please TGBHF)
- The Troubles and Miracle Drug will both finally get another go.

I'd like to believe they'll give In God's Country a second try but I suspect it will remain a one-off.

I tagged Bud Light just for you CK

:applaud: I see that now that I moved to the laptop. Mr CK is impressed :wink:

I'm still hanging out for the band to play P[leaeer.

:lmao: Oh lord, yes.

Predictions: Pride AND One tonight. With the passing of the vote to legalize marriage equality over in Ireland and the protest mess now going on in Cleveland (my dad's hometown....:sad: ) akin to those in Ferguson and Baltimore, I sense a lot of preachy Bono tonight. Especially during Bullet as well.

I just noticed the "axverisdrunk" tag. :lol:

Now where's a bong for someone?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom