Phoenix #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like using Baby I Love You and Beat on the Brat as intro music better. More pumped up that way.

Esp since Beat On The Brat had the Discotheque and EBTTRT snippets mixed in.
Agreed. Baby I Love You was great cause it gets the fans up and dancing and sining along, then Beat on the Brat hits and people know they're coming out next. It was a perfect combo at both the shows I saw. Love the Beat on the Brat remix too with Discotherque and EBTTRT

US Airways Center - Phoenix, AZ - May 23, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control

DRay must be ecstatic!

Agreed. Baby I Love You was great cause it gets the fans up and dancing and sining along, then Beat on the Brat hits and people know they're coming out next. It was a perfect combo at both the shows I saw. Love the Beat on the Brat remix too with Discotherque and EBTTRT

Yeah, I have visions of crowds singing Baby I Love You louder and louder as the tour progresses. :up:

Am I the only person who briefly thought they were going straight into Vertigo, not OOC?

‏@brotherhoodof90 2m2 minutes ago
@U2Tour2015 #U2ieTour @vanycf Phx Night 2
CFvZCe_UgAA6fna.jpg

02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo

I thought it was Vertigo intro also. Which I think has only been in the second slot at Van2 when it was followed by California.

02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

Yeah, I have visions of crowds singing Baby I Love You louder and louder as the tour progresses. :up:
Same here. I think if they keep it/go back to it it will build momentum the way Wake Up did on the Vertigo tour. Then when Beat on the Brat comes on the singing can stop and the roar of the crowd can happen. They really should go back to that combo. Especially since opening with The Miracle.

Am I the only person who briefly thought they were going straight into Vertigo, not OOC?

They should. Then follow Vertigo up with Volcano then do a triple shot of Out of Control, The Electric Co and I Will Follow. That would fucking rock!!!

The Miracle
Vertigo
Volcano
Out of Control
The Electric Co
I Will Follow

:up::up::up:

Back
Top Bottom