Phoenix #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dan_smee

ONE love, blood, life
Here we go again!

Two betting options today:

Over/Under - tour debuts in the set tonight - 0.5

Will The Troubles be played?

Even though I'm AT the concert, I think I'm going to follow it here.

About to go in...

:wave:

I think the only thing that's guaranteed is Out of Control returning to the first set.

I hope the show starts late because I'm not home yet.

Have a great time, DRay!

I think the only thing that's guaranteed is Out of Control returning to the first set.

Have a great time, DRay!

Seems to be a sure thing for 1st shows in each city.

Be interesting to see how they shake up the final 6 - no show has had the same songs or order for that final 6 yet.

I wonder if The Troubles will show up on the setlist and if it does, will it get skipped?

It's Saturday here, so I am going to try and avoid spoilers, and just watch the streams live.

I hope it makes it back - great tune, and yeah the first performance was a bit rusty, but it could be epic. It should end the second set though.

Have a great time, DRay!

Thanks (And thank you too dan)

If they play it, you'll hear me yell from the arena.

I'm along the red zone rail on Adams side. It's 9 regular steps from the red zone rail to the walkway rail.

We are on pacific time right now. So 3 hours behind eastern.

Thanks (And thank you too dan)

If they play it, you'll hear me yell from the arena.

I'm along the red zone rail on Adams side. It's 9 regular steps from the red zone rail to the walkway rail.

We are on pacific time right now. So 3 hours behind eastern.

Nice - hope you get a great show

I expect tonight to be essentially the same as Vancouver 1, but with Beautiful Day late in the second set rather than the encore.

Which song? BD?

That's the safe bet. It's been snippeted in Beautiful Day on the last three tours.

I'd love them to blow us away by actually playing it in full, even if it's an acoustic version like on the third leg of Elevation. It would be pretty straightforward - if they can quickly pick up WLCTT, they could do the same with IGC.

That's the safe bet. It's been snippeted in Beautiful Day on the last three tours.

I'd love them to blow us away by actually playing it in full, even if it's an acoustic version like on the third leg of Elevation. It would be pretty straightforward - if they can quickly pick up WLCTT, they could do the same with IGC.

Would love a full band version

Going to tomorrow's Phoenix show - hoping for a special Joshua Tree snippet (or even full song) outside of the staples, given that their travels in the desert southwest inspired that album in part.

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I'd love to see Elevation make an appearance. I know many are sick of it, but my biggest concern with this tour so far is the lack of fun in the set list-- Elevation is the perfect burst of energy and excitement that's been lacking for me.

I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I'd love to see Elevation make an appearance. I know many are sick of it, but my biggest concern with this tour so far is the lack of fun in the set list-- Elevation is the perfect burst of energy and excitement that's been lacking for me.

I think most would be happy with it, if it was an occasional number, rather than a sure thing.

Back
Top Bottom