Phoenix #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DRay's doing a great job streaming tonight. I hope he doesn't stream tomorrow, his data bill's going to be insane.

Unfortunate thing is that I can't post links, because every time a user comes and goes, it is a new link! I recommend people get the app and follow along on it, because you can just follow people, and get an alert every time one of them comes online

yeah I have been punching in user names since you made the list....except that I've been on Dray's for a while with only a few people and it's been solid....sssshhhhhhh

CFqVJmmW8AA6G2v.jpg:large

Unfortunate thing is that I can't post links, because every time a user comes and goes, it is a new link! I recommend people get the app and follow along on it, because you can just follow people, and get an alert every time one of them comes online

A bit hard when you are not on an i pad or iphone thats why I keep on asking for links.

US Airways Center - Phoenix, AZ - May 22, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

My at-home bathroom break. :wink:

Cedarwood Road does at the end what Gone does.

It's a great thing about U2 rock songs that i love so much and they do so well.

:lol:

All-time posting spree.

That was definitely a drunkposting rampage to rival the evening some seven years ago when I renamed LemonMelon "Traviud" and began singing Crowded House lyrics at Interference.

Back
Top Bottom