Paris #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No clue.

CVkKrBXWUAAXdxI.jpg

Looks like no live mixlrs yet. Both U2start and Mark are off the air. :(

Looks like Mark is backstage, waiting to go out after Bono. :love:

[TWEET]673585577409802240[/TWEET]

[TWEET]673585407989256192[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Hi! I am working on a God-awful powerpoint, but my FOMO won't allow me to stay away completely. Hope it's a great show.

Not sure how everyone else around here feels but I feel these 2 shows in Paris are up there in terms of importance in U2's all-time live performances as Sarajevo, Live Aid & returning to MSG in fall 2001, Red Rocks. Not saying these will be better but the special environment and when the final book is written on their touring career that these shows will be in top ones mentioned. Anyone else get that feeling?

I hope the vibe of the place takes over their usual pre-taped-performance stiffness. I hope they run with it, rather than sticking to whatever script they might have had planned for the broadcast.

(i.e., that first Paris show, which was taped as a back-up, not having the #2 rotational song)

Not sure how everyone else around here feels but I feel these 2 shows in Paris are up there in terms of importance in U2's all-time live performances as Sarajevo, Live Aid & returning to MSG in fall 2001, Red Rocks. Not saying these will be better but the special environment and when the final book is written on their touring career that these shows will be in top ones mentioned. Anyone else get that feeling?

This is up there. The band knows how to seize the moment and while the setlist should be equal to what they did before the shows will have all the heart in the world. I'd listen in but I want my first impression of these performances to be when I watch on HBO tomorrow.

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - December 6, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

This is up there. The band knows how to seize the moment and while the setlist should be equal to what they did before the shows will have all the heart in the world. I'd listen in but I want my first impression of these performances to be when I watch on HBO tomorrow.

Co-sign.

Shit, not getting sound from anywhere now. I might have to give up. I have shit to do around the apartment!

Back
Top Bottom