Paris #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it's over.

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - December 6, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet) / Words (snippet) / The Divine Image (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing / Break on Through (To the Other Side)
13 - Fashion (snippet) / Mysterious Ways / Burning Down the House (snippet)
14 - Elevation
15 - Ordinary Love
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - October
18 - Zooropa (snippet) / Bullet the Blue Sky / Ode to Joy (snippet) / America (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
19 - Zooropa
20 - Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
21 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
22 - With or Without You
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
23 - City of Blinding Lights / Ne me quitte pas (snippet)
24 - Beautiful Day
25 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / One / Invisible (snippet)
26 - Bad / Patti Smith's Gloria (snippet) [with Patti Smith]
27 - People Have the Power (with Patti Smith)

[TWEET]673620163225370624[/TWEET]

That's a lovely image.

heartbreaking - my daughter's friend moved to Paris last year and lost her new beloved best friend at the Bataclan - can see her name there... senseless...

sounded a beautiful concert and tribute though :heart:

I can't imagine what it must have felt like to be at that show. Overwhelming, to say the least.

We are so lucky that it will be immortalized tomorrow.

Holy snapping duck-shit that is an amazing set list. I don't care OL came back, at least it is something different (don't need/want another Desire/AOH performance)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I've been waiting for a SOE song the entire tour. I guess we ain't getting one.

Were you still waiting for that? I think it's been clear for a while the album is a ways off yet. :)

So question. Was the show tonight going to be broadcasted tomorrow or is it a live broadcast tomorrow night?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tomorrow's show will be taped as it occurs, and broadcast later on HBO on US time. They did apparently tape today in case they there are technical difficulties.

They taped Paris #2 as well, and that's the one that had leaked online after the cancellations.

Tomorrow's show will be taped as it occurs, and broadcast later on HBO on US time. They did apparently tape today in case they there are technical difficulties.

They taped Paris #2 as well, and that's the one that had leaked online after the cancellations.
Thanks! Hopefully they keep Bad in the Stylist tomorrow night. We haven't had a pro shot version of that song in write some time

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

:lol: at the autocorrect to Stylist.

Yeah, fingers crossed! I'm heartened that they didn't skip the slot #2 song tonight.

Would be interested if they didn't do anything on stage with the contest winners, but brought up Brigitte or another Parisian tomorrow. Would be amazing.

And the fans who won the contest still get a VIP experience, so everyone wins.

I think you might be a little disappointed with tomorrow's setlist :wink:

Doubt it - both Paris 1 and 2 had songs expected for broadcast (elevation, then elevation/sweetest thing) - all indications are that it will be elevation and either OL or ST.

Back
Top Bottom