Paris #1 Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure I could ever contemplate buying a ticket to a show for one song to be fair?

Most of the set is either songs I've heard live before or new songs I'm not fussed about hearing. Having a couple of absolutely great tracks - like The Electric Co. - is enough to bump it across the line from "eh might give it a miss this time" to "yeah sure why not?"

A) Bono is literally dying

or

B) Prepping for an epic encore.

or

C) They're trolling everyone.

Most of the set is either songs I've heard live before or new songs I've not fussed about hearing. Having a couple of absolutely great tracks - like The Electric Co. - is enough to bump it across the line from "eh might give it a miss this time" to "yeah sure why not?"

Got you mate, just not sure where you find the energy for something your not so fussed on anymore lol....much credit to you :up:

Although Paris 1 appears to be getting a raw deal here, they have paid the same money as us all to see the show for fucks sake!!

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - November 10, 2015

-----------People Have the Power-------

1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
2. Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. Iris
5. Cedarwood Road
6. Song for Someone
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
8. Raised By Wolves
9. Until the End of The World
--------The Fly Intermission---------
10. Invisible
11. Even Better Than The Real Thing
12. Mysterious Ways
13. Elevation
14. Every Breaking Wave
15. October
16. Bullet the Blue Sky

Got you mate, just not sure where you find the energy for something your not so fussed on anymore lol....much credit to you :up:

The website's fun, but admittedly probably colours my perspective somewhat. I sure as shit wouldn't do this for any other band!

One of them must be feeling under the weather. I feel like shite today, I went to work but *I* didn't sing Electric Co to be fair and I've got eleven years on yer man Bono

If you're going to condense the show to 2 hours, you're mad if you cut its highlights rather than dead weight like Song For Someone.

Well...no need to complain people..who are we to judge .i am sure the people in the crowd have an excellent time..blablablabla

U2 logic..Lets skip two of the more exciting parts of the show..

If the special were to contain non-concert elements (backstage stuff, interview stuff, etc.) it may very well be that they're trying to condense the show for TV.

Surely it's easy enough to just take songs out ON THE NIGHT, though, rather than play potentially 2 shrivelled gigs

Larry just posted a live IG/FB video of him walking to his drums during Oct that showed the set.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If you're going to condense the show to 2 hours, you're mad if you cut its highlights rather than dead weight like Song For Someone.
Song for Someone is a single and considered by the band to be critical to the narrative. None of the rotational songs are, otherwise they wouldn't be rotational songs.

Song for Someone is very likely the shittiest song in the nightly setlist. That doesn't mean they're mad for keeping it over better songs, though.

Song for Someone is a single and considered by the band to be critical to the narrative. None of the rotational songs are, otherwise they wouldn't be rotational songs.

Song for Someone is very likely the shittiest song in the nightly setlist. That doesn't mean they're mad for keeping it over better songs, though.

I'd have said the second slot is a key part of the "origins of the band" narrative. It may rotate, but whichever song is chosen fits the story.

Back
Top Bottom