NYC Setlist Party #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well that was pretty unexpected!

I see I'm not the only person to have the "no AIWIY" curse.

It would be comical if I didn't love that song so much. Although I get Bad a relative lot it seems, and I flip the f out every time. It's why I could never stream for people. No one wants to hear that.

It would be comical if I didn't love that song so much. Although I get Bad a relative lot it seems, and I flip the f out every time. It's why I could never stream for people. No one wants to hear that.

AIWIY always seems to make its fucking leg/tour debut just after I see the band. I've seen Desire and Angel Of Harlem far too much, but can never seem to get RAH's best single.

Of course, if they ever did Hawkmoon, Heartland, or God Part II... you wouldn't need a stream to hear me cheering.

CKpUOGEVAAA5Eiw.jpg:large

CKpTiprWIAAdI4v.jpg:large

AIWIY always seems to make its fucking leg/tour debut just after I see the band. I've seen Desire and Angel Of Harlem far too much, but can never seem to get RAH's best single.

Of course, if they ever did Hawkmoon, Heartland, or God Part II... you wouldn't need a stream to hear me cheering.

LA4 got the debut of AIWIY. So happy to be there to see it again. Maddy had her pic taken by the U2.com crew earlier that day, and were asking people their favorite U2 song. This was hers and one of mine, and bam, we got it. :love:

I don't know what I'd do if I heard those other 3 songs you mentioned. I might pass out.

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 23, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Blaze of Glory (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Lucifer's Hands
15 - Sweetest Thing
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - All I Want is You / Into the Mystic (snippet)
18 - With or Without You
19 - City of Blinding Lights
20 - Bullet the Blue Sky

Have any of these audience member playing or singing songs been Non-R&H songs?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Sorry I haven't reported in from the show as much as I did last night. I've been on periscope streaming an Imagine Dragons concert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullet sounds fucking great this tour, and it's a right shame that the transitions both into it and out of it blow so so hard.

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 23, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Blaze of Glory (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Lucifer's Hands
15 - Sweetest Thing
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - All I Want is You / Into the Mystic (snippet)
18 - With or Without You
19 - City of Blinding Lights
20 - Bullet the Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
21 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)

Bullet sounds fucking great this tour, and it's a right shame that the transitions both into it and out of it blow so so hard.

It should open the encore and be followed by Running To Stand Still and The Troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The transition into Pride is fucking gold this tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The following songs have been played at every show. Some of them are just dumbfounding. If some of them were bracketed with other songs and rotated around, the sets would be amazing.

Cedarwood Road
Even Better Than The Real Thing (bracket with Discotheque, Crystal Ballroom)
Every Breaking Wave
I Will Follow (bracket with A Day Without Me, Out of Control - make 2nd slot a rotation of Electric Co, Gloria, and 11 O'Clock)
Invisible
Iris (Hold Me Close)
Mysterious Ways (bracket with The Fly, Gone)
Raised By Wolves
Song For Someone
Sunday Bloody Sunday
The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
Until The End Of The World
Vertigo (bracket with Elevation)
With Or Without You
Beautiful Day
Bullet The Blue Sky
Pride (In The Name Of Love) (bracket with ASOH, Hawkmoon)
Where The Streets Have No Name

Dan, I agree with you. I'd love to see IWF rotated with NYD or one of the pre-War songs. But its so much tied to Iris, I can't see them switching up the 4 spot.

Back
Top Bottom