NYC Setlist Party #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really hope that Love and Peace replaces Wolves. What a lame song, especially live. That whole "comfort me" schtick is really cringe inducing. "Jesus, Jew, Muhammad, it's true" was one of the most powerful moments in U2 concert history and quite original. Vertigo Bullet + Love and Peace :drool: Got chills just remembering it. UTEOW needs to be played on piano, this current version is practically a bed time tune for old people and infants.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm just cracking up imagining piano UTEOTW. :lmao: Well done. :applaud:

I really hope that Love and Peace replaces Wolves. What a lame song, especially live. That whole "comfort me" schtick is really cringe inducing. "Jesus, Jew, Muhammad, it's true" was one of the most powerful moments in U2 concert history and quite original. Vertigo Bullet + Love and Peace :drool: Got chills just remembering it. UTEOW needs to be played on piano, this current version is practically a bed time tune for old people and infants.

Sorry Bob, can't stand LAPOE. UTEOTW on piano. Ahhh, you're being facetious

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 23, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Blaze of Glory (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Blaze of Glory (snippet)
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing

Right? It's weird to be excited by something so small, but I'm right there with you.

I hate to be the person who says "takes it up a notch," but that really takes the song up a notch.

He must've done it that way on Fallon's first show or something--I always wanted to sing it that way at the shows and had to have gotten the idea somewhere...

04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways

Let's replace Invisible with Grace. We need a sick boost going into the second half.

Instead of playing it, the band should just play it over the PA and act like they're playing it on stage live. It would be like Streets 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I laugh when the crowd cheers at the Bono/dancing partner do the spin move.

"Oooooh, they're spinning! So fancy!"

Back
Top Bottom