NYC Setlist Party #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Bruuuuuuuuce rumors continue:
[TWEET]624005020883787777[/TWEET]

Look who's at the show tonight:
[TWEET]624006203774005252[/TWEET]

:wave:
I did the Irish goodbye last time, but I'm in to win it tonight. Hope all of you at the show have an amazing time.

Oh I didn't know that. I thought it was the E-stage considering on the floor is an E lmao. Thanks :wave:

I was kidding. :lol: I think for other tours, like Zoo TV, it was just called the b-stage since it was smaller and out aways from the main stage.

I think people just adapted to e-stage since, as you said, it's shaped like an E. Or, they just felt sorry for Edge after he fell off the stage and changed it to an E... :wink:

I was kidding. :lol: I think for other tours, like Zoo TV, it was just called the b-stage since it was smaller and out aways from the main stage.

I think people just adapted to e-stage since, as you said, it's shaped like an E. Or, they just felt sorry for Edge after he fell off the stage and changed it to an E... :wink:

Oh sorry I'm still new-ish here. :reject: haha thanks anyway. :wave:

Are we not using the spoiler button anymore? Just want to know the rules so I can play nice at the party.

[TWEET]624008672524562433[/TWEET]
Hey lady, the ticket time for these MSG shows is 8 PM. They are only 11 minutes late so far! :wink:

Sunday was an amazing show.. wish i was there for tonight also...i feel so left out!

when I went to 2011 show, U2 was approximately 40 minutes late, so thats that
Yeah, I remember they were late at my show. Florence + The Machine started her set at 7:45, she only played until 8:20. U2 didn't start until 9:15, when the set change usually lasts 45 minutes. Longest 55 minutes ever.

Hope the streams hold tonight. There seem to be 5 of them listed here so far, so better chances (maybe) of at least one listenable one.

Back
Top Bottom