Nyc setlist party #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here in RVA waiting for Thursday to be at MSG!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:wave:

Have a great time Diane! I'll be hanging with the blue crack folks, as usual...hoping for surprises. Lillywhite's at the show tonight.

Last edited:
CKUJdoHWcAA9XHl.jpg:large

Any rumors for tonight?

:wave: Just now checking in. This limited internet data thing sucks for tours. On Vertigo we had free dial-up (provided by our university as both Mr CK & I were in college then; me fresh outta high school; him going back to school after military and a few yrs in work force) And on 360 we had a home internet provider who has since gone out of business thanks to the monopoly held by the cable & satellite providers in our area. :angry:

I will! Thanks, hon!

It is FREEZING in the Garden. I think they want people to buy the tour sweatshirts. I'm wearing the T I just bought, the one of the guys in bed.

U2. In. Bed.

*rushes over to PLEBA*

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Yeah I want that one. Didn't buy it in Chicago since our t-shirt budget got eaten (and then some) by the GA ticket drop the night before our shows! Best decision ever, of course. I can get a t-shirt of the guys in bed on the website once our budget is recovered from our Chicago trip. :lol:

They are playing songs I remember from when I was in college, like the Talking Heads. The band and I were young at the same time, which is why is album so resonates with me. And now, we are growing old together...

Very curious to see whether October stays in the set. Given it is basically a short interlude, it could become a regular a la Scarlet on 360.

Yeah I want that one. Didn't buy it in Chicago since our t-shirt budget got eaten (and then some) by the GA ticket drop the night before our shows! Best decision ever, of course. I can get a t-shirt of the guys in bed on the website once our budget is recovered from our Chicago trip. :lol:

And if you still have the 25 percent discount from the fan club, it's even better!

The tour program is $30. Thirty. Dollars. I love looking at their pretty faces, but thirty dollars???

And if you still have the 25 percent discount from the fan club, it's even better!

The tour program is $30. Thirty. Dollars. I love looking at their pretty faces, but thirty dollars???

Not a paid member of the fan club. Sorry, but $50 a year? Nope. Not a chance. We simply can't afford it, and it isnt worth it for presales since they stack the presale dates based on length of membership (as they should, since ppl have been members for YEARS and deserve more than a scalper who joins the day before the sale).

Any of the feeds live yet?

Was cheaper in Montreal. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom