NYC #7 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
Today is the penultimate show of Leg 1 of the I&E Tour. I'm starting this thread a little early, I know, but I'm on a work break and wanted to be the first so I could use one of my favorite words!
Penultimate: second to last
The circus is folding up its tent and leaving the US after tomorrow's show. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to miss having Our Band around very, very much...

Any soundcheck reports yet? I figure we're likely to get California and Crystal Ballroom across these last two shows.

Today is the penultimate show of Leg 1 of the I&E Tour. I'm starting this thread a little early, I know, but I'm on a work break and wanted to be the first so I could use one of my favorite words!
Penultimate: second to last
The circus is folding up its tent and leaving the US after tomorrow's show. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to miss having Our Band around very, very much...

10th grade vocab word (the only year there *were* vocab words).

Well said. I'll miss them very much, they're already over 1,000 miles away, but at least it's still the same country.

Bad please. Gloria please
Hearts please
More please.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I am going to try zoostation tonight on Mixrl... Sil's screaming was like nails on chalk board the other night! Scream all you want Sil! just not in my ears! :D

I really appreciate that Sil just gave a list of people that are supplying links. Really cool. I have a few things to do tonight that might keep me from checking out the thread so at least I have a list of people to look for now if she crashes….or sings into her phone too much! :wink:

Me too. I am cry. :sad:

I mean, I can't complain about being taken out to my favourite ritzy restaurant, but still. :wink:

Ha. I mean, I guess I can't be mad at my brother and his family for being in town, and tomorrow being the only time I can spend time with them before I head out on a red-eye flight. :crack:

Ha. I mean, I guess I can't be mad at my brother and his family for being in town, and tomorrow being the only time I can spend time with them before I head out on a red-eye flight. :crack:

Oof on the red-eye. :huh:

Hopefully tonight will be fantastic so we won't feel so bad about missing out on tomorrow.

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 30, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

Back
Top Bottom