NYC #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my nbc news app just told me bobbi kristina brown (whitney houston's daughter) has died. poor girl

Tragic. :sad:

I will never forget being in labor with Lil'Miss and trying to find SOMETHING on the crappy hospital tv besides news/coverage of Whitney's funeral. (Ended up watching whatever movies were on Comedy Central that day. Just something to distract between contractions lol.)

How long does it take to get back to "normal" after a show? It's 3 days since mine and I'm still wishing I was still there...I think part of my heart is at that e stage!

I left my heart on the e-stage in Chicago. It's been a month already and I still miss it terribly. :hug:

This gig is a particular circle of buffering hell isn't it.

Can we break out the underwater pics and gifs yet?? *blaming MSG signal or lack thereof*

love Iris. My lovely mother is still with us but is in the last chapter of her life as she suffers from Altzheimer's...so the line "hold me close like I'm someone that you might know" gets me every time!!:heart::heart:

aw, sending love and prayers to you and your mom :heart::heart:

Greetings, all :wave: Does anyone have a reliable stream? After the last NYC party I was in on, the buffering was almost too much. :huh: #firstworldproblems

Reliable mixlrs? No. I have several open, ready to unmute another one when the one I'm listening to quits. Mysteriousways is my #1/what I'm listening to most.

CK4iCVzWcAAPVFu.jpg:large

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 26, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Stairway to Heaven (snippet) / Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Fly (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
11 - Invisible

Back
Top Bottom