Montreal #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this the 6th or 7th time in 2015 they've done and "audible" that veers from the printed setlist?

Volcano instead of Ordinary Love at Montreal 3
Lucifer instead of Volcano
Added encore song at Roxy
In God's Country added in Phoenix
Bad instead of Troubles in San Jose
Troubles dropped?
LA Forum?

Is this the 6th or 7th time in 2015 they've done and "audible" that veers from the printed setlist?

Volcano instead of Ordinary Love at Montreal 3
Lucifer instead of Volcano
Added encore song at Roxy
In God's Country added in Phoenix
Bad instead of Troubles in San Jose
Troubles dropped?
LA Forum?

There've been a decent amount of divergences from the printed set.

San Jose 1: The Troubles was listed between Beautiful Day and WOWY but not played; the order of Angel of Harlem and WLCTT was reversed.
San Jose 2: Bad was not on the printed setlist but played before WOWY; The Troubles was on the printed setlist after WOWY but not played.
Phoenix 1: In God's Country was not on the printed setlist.
LA 2: Bad was not on the printed setlist.
LA 4: The Electric Co. was performed instead of Out Of Control; 40 was performed instead of One.
Montreal 2: Lucifer's Hands was performed instead of Volcano.
Montreal 3: Desire was not on the printed setlist but played before Volcano; Ordinary Love was on the printed setlist after Volcano but not performed.

I think that's all of them?

At first I was like "how did someone get video that close!!"

That is fucking amazing. So cool. :up:

Not at all. People are like Japanese tourists during the show with their cell phones. Taking selfies, recording videos, instead of enjoying the show, the music, being in the moment, as Bono mentioned. For what purpose? To have couple of shaky videos with distorted sound and brag with it among their friends later? It must feel strange for the band.

Not at all. People are like Japanese tourists during the show with their cell phones. Taking selfies, recording videos, instead of enjoying the show, the music, being in the moment, as Bono mentioned. For what purpose? To have couple of shaky videos with distorted sound and brag with it among their friends later? It must feel strange for the band.

Yet at the same time you argue that you have every right to make a judgement on the quality of the show based on these same shaky videos. On, the moral conundrum that must be for you! :)

So I am going crazy here, there was a song in the pre-show playlist that I am trying to identify – it was towards the end, heavy on the keyboard, modern pop tune (I think), female singer, and a had Motown influence. Does anybody know what song I am talking about?

did Axver get the repeated James snippet at the end of Streets? "Sit down" "Sit down" "SIT DOWN" :D

Montreal 3: Desire was not on the printed setlist but played before Volcano; Ordinary Love was on the printed setlist after Volcano but not performed. I think that's all of them?[/QUOTE said:
I'd say that means there's a high likelihood "ordinary love" will be played for night 4 tonight. What else on the e-stage? California maybe? It seems like now that the initial mourning period for BB king is over that WLCTT is out, which is a shame.

Probably just AOH again.

Hopefully they also do AIWIY before WOWY. They tend to not play that song very much in North America.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

bono had to tell that one girl to be in the moment...twice

don't make bono have to tell you a 2nd time

I wasn't there but from pictures I've seen there appear to be no curtained off areas. I think it was just that Denver didn't completely sell out. Whatever website it was that sold the tickets for Denver don't employ the same tactics that ticketmaster does to help along slow selling tickets.

I'll be attending Chicago 5, and I expect to see some curtains there.

I wasn't there but from pictures I've seen there appear to be no curtained off areas. I think it was just that Denver didn't completely sell out. Whatever website it was that sold the tickets for Denver don't employ the same tactics that ticketmaster does to help along slow selling tickets.

I'll be attending Chicago 5, and I expect to see some curtains there.

Surely in Chicago they can do whatever they did in la to sell remaining tickets?

Back
Top Bottom