Montreal #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harbinger

Refugee
Greetings!

Anyone up for some poutine?

poutine-3.jpg

Possible stream from mixlr user mysteriousdays tonight.

While we wait, listening to the July 9 2011 Montreal show. Still get goosebumps.

Also, I apologize in advance. I'm probably going to be gushing most of the night about how awesome those shows were. It fills me with anticipatory glee.

In response to the announcement that just came on in the Bell Centre: How the hell are they going to stop people from taking pictures/recording/filming? That kind of policy/language drives me nuts... so outdated.

My predictions for tonight:

- The Electric Co. up second.
- The rotational slots in the second set will be the RAH songs, probably Desire and Angel of Harlem.
- ISHFWILF will close.

Otherwise, the usual.

It's 10am here and I had to set my alarm for this show! U2, you robbed me of my Saturday morning sleep-in. :lol:

Gah... love poutine. Now I want some!

Wouldn't doubt seeing Mark get pulled up on stage either!

That would be EPIC.

I'm still hoping to pull off a GA snag for Chicago 2; I'd love to get my boy up on that stage! Although I wouldn't say no to being the Meerkat girl, either. :lol:
But hey, either way I have seats for Chi 1 & 2; so I am in the building no matter what!

My predictions for tonight:

- The Electric Co. up second.
- The rotational slots in the second set will be the RAH songs, probably Desire and Angel of Harlem.
- ISHFWILF will close.

Otherwise, the usual.

Similar, except Stuck and Elevation have only been played once, I have a feeling that won't last very long.

Similar, except Stuck and Elevation have only been played once, I have a feeling that won't last very long.

I'm positive they'll be done at one of these four shows, but the question is which will be the unlucky night.

I'm positive they'll be done at one of these four shows, but the question is which will be the unlucky night.

Volcano / OL don't grab me much either.. least unluckiest? :wink:

Volcano / OL don't grab me much either.. least unluckiest? :wink:

Hahaha well played. Though at this stage I'd take Volcano/OL just because they're new and haven't been done to death. Next tour? That's like choosing which mosquito to kill first.

Back
Top Bottom