May 30, 2015 - Los Angeles, CA - Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good advice . . . circa 1992.

:rolleyes:

This

The neighborhood isn't that bad. Seriously. I've been to the Forum quite a few times in the past couple of years. There just isn't much to do there other than the Forum.

and this.

Some of the street parking nearby is dark because the forum happens to be next to the Inglewood Park Cemetery, but as the others have said, it is not as bad as people might think. Just don't carry a bag of money with a dollar sign on it or a briefcase full of jewels whilst walking alone

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thanks! we are renting a car and will just drive to our 3 shows..at least we can split parking 3 ways and that won't hurt quite as much!

Or wear a monocle.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

LeMel beware...

f25ffc5fd537ffd1f48ee57138ad45a8_en.jpg

Parking at the Forum lot is a clusterfuck. I use the smaller lots on Manchester. Pretty much the same price, but easier to get out of after the show. And there's no need to worry about waking to the other lots; it'll be just you and 1000 of your closest friends.

Next show guys! I predict it's going to be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

For what it is worth, the Forum website lists parking in the Hollywood Park lots at basically the same prices. Might have to try it.

Just arrived in town for this one. Should be a good time!

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

WE FOUND GAs for tonight!!! :hyper:

Or wear a monocle.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

LeMel beware...

f25ffc5fd537ffd1f48ee57138ad45a8_en.jpg

Dammit! Now what? :sad:

Parking at the Forum lot is a clusterfuck. I use the smaller lots on Manchester. Pretty much the same price, but easier to get out of after the show. And there's no need to worry about waking to the other lots; it'll be just you and 1000 of your closest friends.

It was a dream for us on Tuesday. We parked all the way in the back, so we had a longer walk, but we were right next to the exit, so we were out in about 5-10 minutes.

$20 for that, compared to what I'm used to from Chicago? I'll take it.

For what it is worth, the Forum website lists parking in the Hollywood Park lots at basically the same prices. Might have to try it.

Not sure if we just had REALLY bad luck or what, but we parked in that lot for the Tuesday show and I don't think I've ever seen a worse post concert parking lot clusterf*ck, ever. :crack: They had next to zero traffic control people, and no one knew where to go so there were gridlocked lines of cars everywhere, and people starting their own lines when the one they were in wasn't moving. We were finally directed by an attendant at one point and thought thank god finally! Until that line ended up going nowhere but a dead end with everyone trying to turn back around.

For the love of your sanity don't do it!!!

Of course someone will probably say they were out of that lot in 5 minutes that night. :| LOL. :wink:

Boarding my flight for LA now! Should be at the venue at around 12.

Trojanchick, which $25 lot did you park in? Anyone has other smaller/alternate lots to recommend?

I see that the Hollywood Park parking lot has bad congestion from posters here.

I like the advice here on parking at lots OTHER THAN the official Forum parking or Hollywood Park place. Thanks!

I parked at the main $25 lot, but also got there early enough where I was towards one of the rows in the back. Maybe around 2 or so? The minute the show ended, I sprinted out of the venue and into my car, leaving the lot probably within two minutes or so.

So yeah... running helps too if you want to park there and possibly miss the post-show congestion! ;)

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Has anyone seen a decent copy of this show surface yet... I always like to have the shows I've seen in person as part of my err... bootleg collection.

I was pleasantly surprised at the parking etc -- arrived 6:45, Forum Lot just by Manchester for $25. Took us only 25 minutes to the 110 and back in San Diego by 1:40... not bad.

Oh, and the show was epic too.

Back
Top Bottom