May 26, 2015 - Los Angeles, CA - Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got tickets for the 26th. I'm hoping closer to the concert to be able to buy(although I'm sure for much more) a ticket for night two of that weekend. I just paid rent, so....one night only for now. I'm excited though. Last show I went to was the Rose Bowl. I can't wait for May!

I'm not pleased, now, that I bought a subscription, but I'll live.

Interesting....I was kicking myself earlier for not buying a subscription. I had subscribed for the 360 tour and I didn't want to pay the fee again thinking it wouldn't be a problem despite them moving indoors.

It was a super busy morning at work and it completely slipped my mind so I ended up logging onto Ticketmaster an hour and a half or so after the public onsale....Every time I went to check out, someone had already purchased the tickets I selected. I finally ended up getting tickets for my fam for the Sunday show but it was depressingly expensive (Sec. 209 seems way too high up to be so expensive). Originally I wanted to go to the Saturday show but the only groups of four that were available were either outrageously expensive ($500+ per ticket) or some of the worst seats in the venue. And GA was completely sold out. Happy I'm going but a bittersweet experience this time. :shrug:

That sucks.

What made me worried about doing it was because I was able to pull GAs so easily on Friday, and sure enough, I pulled GAs fairly easily in the general sale.

Got some last minute uppers for this show. That's makes 2 shows for me, this one and the 30th!

I don't understand why upper level seating (sec. 209) was $312.00 per ticket with fees, etc....I mean...that's the most expenaive ticket in the arena if I'm remembering correctly...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using U2 Interference mobile app

I don't understand why upper level seating (sec. 209) was $312.00 per ticket with fees, etc....I mean...that's the most expenaive ticket in the arena if I'm remembering correctly...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using U2 Interference mobile app

Now that the stage preview has been released, it makes sense since the side screens seem to be an integral part of the show. I pulled up upper corner seats and those were significantly cheaper since the screen won't be directly in front of those seats. It's still steep pricing, don't get me wrong but it makes a little more sense to me.

Anyway, not long now, folks!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

13 More days for kickoff at the Forum.... cant wait!!!!!! and then we do it again the 31st...U2x2 :up::up:

I'll be there with GA seats. So excited. I'm seeing them in Denver with GA ticketed too!!!!! Can't wait can't wait

I'll be there in GA :wave:

I also have a seat for sale. It's in section 118, Row 12- i have it listed on the ticketmaster resale site. I'm asking $115 ($3.00 below face) although it looks like they charge processing fees so the total adds up to like $150???

Does Anyone know if we can bring a point and shoot camera into the forum shows? I have my iPhone but it doesn't take great pics in the dark and I wanted to exercise some of my mad photography skills ?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom