May 15, 2015 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to see what I can pull in the general sale. I would like 1 or 2 ga, but I'm thinking anything I can find and I would be lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Got mine! Section 312! :) I can't do GA! Last time I did GA at U2 show I had some idiot spill beer on me and my gf and some other idiots shoved in front of us with huge signs blocking our view! We were about 3 rows out from the stage! I will enjoy my seated section :)

Wasn't able to get GA's but I got tickets in 327. And at least I have my GA's for night 1! I'm excited that I'll get to go to the first two shows of the tour!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

BOOM! Just grabbed some wicked seats right off Ticketmaster tonight. There was about 100 seats available in the lower bowl if anyone is interested. I grabbed 2 tickets in section 117 (centre ice) for face value!

Vancouver Logistics question

I need some advice about Vancouver. I am trying to make it to the shows and then fly out of Vancouver International to Hong Kong and the flight is at 2AM after the second show. If anyone is familiar with traffic and the distance to the airport, what would you estimate is the normal travel time from the venue to the airport after the concert? I know it is cutting it really, really close but I want to be able to squeeze these shows in and then just get a good night's sleep on the way to Asia. Most U2 shows seem to end between 11:00 and 11:15PM and my goal is to be at the airport by Midnight or 12:30 at the latest since it is an international flight. Thanks!

Get inside of a car by 1130pm on a Friday night of a long weekend in downtown Vancouver (police checks) and you might make it to the airport by midnight at earliest (safest). I'd say that you're good.

I need some advice about Vancouver. I am trying to make it to the shows and then fly out of Vancouver International to Hong Kong and the flight is at 2AM after the second show. If anyone is familiar with traffic and the distance to the airport, what would you estimate is the normal travel time from the venue to the airport after the concert? I know it is cutting it really, really close but I want to be able to squeeze these shows in and then just get a good night's sleep on the way to Asia. Most U2 shows seem to end between 11:00 and 11:15PM and my goal is to be at the airport by Midnight or 12:30 at the latest since it is an international flight. Thanks!

When you arrive at YVR, don't take a taxi. The Canada Line train will take you downtown in no time and it's much cheaper.

http://www.translink.ca/en/Getting-Around/Getting-to-the-Airport.aspx

NICE: The Canada Line takes me to Vancouver Center, next to the Sandman Hotel where we're staying. Sweet :applaud:

:wave: Okay, so I have an extra GA ticket for Thursday and no ticket yet for Friday! ... So, is there someone who can trade a Friday GA for my extra Thursday GA? :hyper:

(I know we'll have to meet at the entry each night, to go in together with the credit card thing.)

So now that it is 7 AM in the morning there, what number is the GA line up to for the show today?

After watching the show last night from the reserved section, I have to say that the $300 was worth every penny. I bought another reserved 116 section for tonight and sold my GA. Last night's show was EPIC......can't wait for this evening. :hyper:

I'm sure these have been answered in here but I can't seem to find the answers anywhere. Hopefully someone can help with all and end my search through the threads.

1. What time did they go on/end the show each night?

2. What time was and how long was the intermission?

3. Is the red zone correct on ticketmaster? Some people saying it has swapped? I'm in section 215 in phoenix and wondering if I am kind of behind Main Stage or B stage... Can't figure it out!

4. What was the sequence for the show in terms of stage use? Is it first set main and 2nd set B? About what part of the show is the B stage used in?

Sorry for the trouble, if anyone can help that would be much appreciated! Trying to shuffle some things around with my flights and show seats based on the above answers.

1) Night 1 they went on at about 8:25. Night 2 was at about 8:40. Not sure about end times.

2) The "intermission" is 5 minutes and 8 seconds. That's what the printed setlist said. It goes by fast. If you leave to go to concessions or restroom you will almost certainly not be back in time.

3) I'm not sure which map is TMs but the floor map in the atu2 tour faq is accurate. The Red Zone stretches from the main stage to the middle of the catwalk, but against the actual stands. It does jut out towards the main stage a little. The portion of the Red Zone nearest the "50 yard line" had TONS of room to move around.

4) About 40% of the show has all four members on the main stage. About 20% has all four members on the b-stage. About 40% has them either spread out or in the screen. All rough estimates of course. B-stage sees the most use from EBTTRT through about the next five songs.

EDIT: intermission for night 2 appears to have been shortened to four minutes.

1) Night 1 they went on at about 8:25. Night 2 was at about 8:40. Not sure about end times.

2) The "intermission" is 5 minutes and 8 seconds. That's what the printed setlist said. It goes by fast. If you leave to go to concessions or restroom you will almost certainly not be back in time.

3) I'm not sure which map is TMs but the floor map in the atu2 tour faq is accurate. The Red Zone stretches from the main stage to the middle of the catwalk, but against the actual stands. It does jut out towards the main stage a little. The portion of the Red Zone nearest the "50 yard line" had TONS of room to move around.

4) About 40% of the show has all four members on the main stage. About 20% has all four members on the b-stage. About 40% has them either spread out or in the screen. All rough estimates of course. B-stage sees the most use from EBTTRT through about the next five songs.

EDIT: intermission for night 2 appears to have been shortened to four minutes.

Wow, perfect info. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom