London #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, what a show! 11th time seeing them (the first was Leeds 87) and I honestly can't believe the FACT that they are sounding every bit as good as they ever have! So glad I struck lucky on a ticket drop on O2 website on Saturday.

If you haven't seen these shows, don't moan about the warhorses. They are essential. To see the sheer joy on everyone's faces during Pride etc is something to behold. These songs have been the soundtracks to the lives of the 30 and 40 somethings at the gigs. They are essential, and help make a U2 show the communal event it is. I took my daughter of 16 to her first U2 show last night and the penny has dropped with her on why I am so obsessive about the band. She hadn't realised I was part of an amazing community. She couldn't get over the fact that everyone knew the intro song, let alone every U2 lyric!

And on top of all that, we got Gloria (1st time for me), NYD and then my dream of Bad. Magic..... until we got People Have the Power too! All the while we were one off the rail at the side of the e-stage.

Every tour I worry that my band will be starting to look like has beens. No worries needed.... the boys are in phenomenal form! Roll on Glasgow!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

People have the power :O
What a magic moment... one moment that should be released by the band with proper audio (and video?).

Back
Top Bottom