LA Roxy Club Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good. Was hoping we'd have a thread here since its technically a full gig. Sil is there at the Roxy so hopefully we at least get audio tonight! :pray:

(I swear, how some people manage every show and even exclusive gigs..... )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Thank christ this forum finally loads properly again.

Fingers crossed so fucking hard for the glorious return of 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

Kevin and Bean will interview U2 after the show; the interview will air tomorrow morning during their KROQ show.

CGI-02OU4AAtCyU.jpg

https://twitter.com/U2Baja/status/604114379554971649/photo/1

Talk about intimacy.

So envious of everyone at this show. What a cool thing for them to do. Hope it's well documented, officially and otherwise!

How did she get into this show along with all the others? I don't understand

Apparently her and like 10 others did nothing but call the station nonstop trying to win tickets. :doh: She was posting about it on instagram...saw someone RT it earlier. :shrug:

As for the regular tour, it must be nice to be able to buy tickets for every show, afford hotels and flights, and travel the globe...I'm grateful we can afford the time, tix, and accommodations for our 2 nights in Chicago!

Niiiiiice.

Another of my acquaintances is there, apparently. Which means I know two people who won tickets.

I DIE.

Apparently her and like 10 others did nothing but call the station nonstop trying to win tickets. :doh:

Well, clearly it worked. That's what you do if you are able when there's a phone contest, just like in ye olden days. Not sure why that's a 'd'oh' moment.

Good for her. Please stream the show, Sil!

Niiiiiice.

Another of my acquaintances is there, apparently. Which means I know two people who won tickets.

I DIE.

Even if I'd been able to call, it's not like I could afford a last minute flight or place to stay. :lol: (I'm all the way over here in Ohio, lol)

And my "d'oh" moment is mainly a "you're ALREADY going to 75857 shows, let someone else have a shot at something" reaction. Hoping like hell she streams the show.

Well, you couldn't win if you weren't in CA (or using the name of someone who lived there who would be your +1).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom