LA Roxy Club Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heard SBS on the radio earlier today and started thinking how great it would be to hear it live and electric again.

Meanwhile, outside my house there is an epic cat fight going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roxy%205-28-15%20LA%204.jpg~original

Nice one.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

They really are having fun and playing well. I hope they use this and finish SOE

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Honestly, despite the hardships and setbacks of the last few months the boys are fucking killing it right now. I think this little show will really propel the energy of the tour forward. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it comes at the right moment, especially with the death of Dan being so recent.

Happy it is full electric, but glad the show proper has something different. I'm happy with both

Honestly, despite the hardships and setbacks of the last few months the boys are fucking killing it right now. I think this little show will really propel the energy of the tour forward. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it comes at the right moment, especially with the death of Dan being so recent.

Dennis? Quit scaring me..

I do love Edge's solo on the full version of SBS, but my favorite version might be him solo acoustic during Popmart.(?) Those were chillingly good.

i'm still very much alive and kicking, thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom