LA #3 Setlist Party - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour Central - 2015 Archive > U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-30-2015, 08:16 PM   #1
Refugee
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posts: 1,802
Local Time: 01:43 AM
LA #3 Setlist Party

What will the night bring? All I know, and all I need to know, is there is no end to love!
__________________

Harbinger is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:21 PM   #2
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 13,104
Local Time: 04:43 PM
What should happen: U2 takes the praise from the Roxy for playing songs that haven't had tour debuts and adds the ocean and 11OTT

What will happen: U2 takes the praise from the Roxy for playing songs that haven't had your debuts and adds stuck in a moment and elevation


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

dan_smee is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #3
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 13,104
Local Time: 04:43 PM
From the soundcheck thread - unconfirmed reports of sound checks for Hawkmoon and Unforgettable Fire


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
dan_smee is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:22 PM   #4
Refugee
 
RoKKeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,843
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Just got here! Adam's side, probably 3rd or 4th row. So pumped! Think we are gonna try to move to the e stage after the first 10 songs but who knows, I'm pumped!

Kinda wish we were on the other side but it sounds like they face Adams side on the e stage part.
RoKKeR is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:25 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 15,486
Local Time: 02:43 AM


Sil is testing:
Sil Rigote is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio ...
prbiker15 is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:25 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 15,486
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoKKeR View Post
Just got here! Adam's side, probably 3rd or 4th row. So pumped! Think we are gonna try to move to the e stage after the first 10 songs but who knows, I'm pumped!

Kinda wish we were on the other side but it sounds like they face Adams side on the e stage part.
Have a great time!
prbiker15 is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:25 PM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 13,104
Local Time: 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoKKeR View Post
Just got here! Adam's side, probably 3rd or 4th row. So pumped! Think we are gonna try to move to the e stage after the first 10 songs but who knows, I'm pumped!

Kinda wish we were on the other side but it sounds like they face Adams side on the e stage part.

Nice. Out of interest, what time did you arrive? Were you on a list? Did you meet Line Hitler?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
dan_smee is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:25 PM   #8
The Fly
 
AcrobaticFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 100
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
From the soundcheck thread - unconfirmed reports of sound checks for Hawkmoon and Unforgettable Fire


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I believe both of those were played by the radio station, very loudly by the GA line. So it could have been that.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
AcrobaticFly is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #9
Refugee
 
RoKKeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,843
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
Nice. Out of interest, what time did you arrive? Were you on a list? Did you meet Line Hitler?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

We got off a plane at LAX at around 11, drove right to the venue and got there at around 11:15. Numbers 342 on the venue distributed wrist bands. Came back at 5 when we got in, chose North side and are pretty much right up front!

No line Nazis and the Forum staff has been incredible so far. Whole process was extremely organized and efficient.
RoKKeR is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:30 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 06:43 AM
I'd love to see this open the show...
The Miracle
Out of Control
11 O Clock
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh
I Will Follow

Highly unlikely, but maybe with some locations that have many shows they'll experiment.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:31 PM   #11
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 13,104
Local Time: 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoKKeR View Post
We got off a plane at LAX at around 11, drove right to the venue and got there at around 11:15. Numbers 342 on the venue distributed wrist bands. Came back at 5 when we got in, chose North side and are pretty much right up front!

No line Nazis and the Forum staff has been incredible so far. Whole process was extremely organized and efficient.

You mean - the gig still goes ahead WITHOUT the nazis?? Dafuq???


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
dan_smee is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #12
The Fly
 
AcrobaticFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 100
Local Time: 06:43 AM
It was so so so organized and professional. I am in shock.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
AcrobaticFly is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:33 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 15,486
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticFly View Post
I believe both of those were played by the radio station, very loudly by the GA line. So it could have been that.
That's probably what it was.
prbiker15 is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:35 PM   #14
Refugee
 
RoKKeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,843
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticFly View Post
It was so so so organized and professional. I am in shock.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It really was. Not sure if it's because they have done 2 shows so far or that the forum is more used to handling shows than other venues but man, it was smooth sailing all the way through and the staff has been very helpful.
RoKKeR is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:40 PM   #15
Refugee
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posts: 1,802
Local Time: 01:43 AM
Glad there isn't a ton of line bullshit this time around! Enjoy the show everyone who is there!
__________________

Harbinger is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com