LA #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What should happen: U2 takes the praise from the Roxy for playing songs that haven't had tour debuts and adds the ocean and 11OTT

What will happen: U2 takes the praise from the Roxy for playing songs that haven't had your debuts and adds stuck in a moment and elevation

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

From the soundcheck thread - unconfirmed reports of sound checks for Hawkmoon and Unforgettable Fire

Just got here! Adam's side, probably 3rd or 4th row. So pumped! Think we are gonna try to move to the e stage after the first 10 songs but who knows, I'm pumped!

Kinda wish we were on the other side but it sounds like they face Adams side on the e stage part.

Just got here! Adam's side, probably 3rd or 4th row. So pumped! Think we are gonna try to move to the e stage after the first 10 songs but who knows, I'm pumped!

Kinda wish we were on the other side but it sounds like they face Adams side on the e stage part.
Have a great time!

Nice. Out of interest, what time did you arrive? Were you on a list? Did you meet Line Hitler?

From the soundcheck thread - unconfirmed reports of sound checks for Hawkmoon and Unforgettable Fire

I believe both of those were played by the radio station, very loudly by the GA line. So it could have been that.

Nice. Out of interest, what time did you arrive? Were you on a list? Did you meet Line Hitler?

We got off a plane at LAX at around 11, drove right to the venue and got there at around 11:15. Numbers 342 on the venue distributed wrist bands. Came back at 5 when we got in, chose North side and are pretty much right up front!

No line Nazis and the Forum staff has been incredible so far. Whole process was extremely organized and efficient.

I'd love to see this open the show...
The Miracle
Out of Control
11 O Clock
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh
I Will Follow

Highly unlikely, but maybe with some locations that have many shows they'll experiment.

We got off a plane at LAX at around 11, drove right to the venue and got there at around 11:15. Numbers 342 on the venue distributed wrist bands. Came back at 5 when we got in, chose North side and are pretty much right up front!

No line Nazis and the Forum staff has been incredible so far. Whole process was extremely organized and efficient.

You mean - the gig still goes ahead WITHOUT the nazis?? Dafuq???

It was so so so organized and professional. I am in shock.

It was so so so organized and professional. I am in shock.

It really was. Not sure if it's because they have done 2 shows so far or that the forum is more used to handling shows than other venues but man, it was smooth sailing all the way through and the staff has been very helpful.

It really was. Not sure if it's because they have done 2 shows so far or that the forum is more used to handling shows than other venues but man, it was smooth sailing all the way through and the staff has been very helpful.

Let's hope this continues to the east coast

*chiming in from the front rail ??

Yo yo! Just made a bathroom run and turns out you can move from side to side once you're in... No barrier. My uncle is with is on South with a North wristband and nobody has cared yet.

Yo yo! Just made a bathroom run and turns out you can move from side to side once you're in... No barrier. My uncle is with is on South with a North wristband and nobody has cared yet.

Yeah, you can go to either side of the floor for the Forum shows despite whatever side your wristband says. Another tip, Adam's side seems a bit easier to get closer to the ramp at the center area of the floor.

SPOILER ALERT for the first set:
Scott Gronek
@scottgronek

@atu2comSherry i can see Larry's setlist from where I'm standing - a few nice change ups tonight! #U2ieTour
Scott Gronek
@scottgronek

@JeffReinhart77 @U2_News @atu2comSherry first spoiler - 11 o'clock tick tock in the number 2 slot
Scott Gronek
@scottgronek

@JeffReinhart77 @U2_News @atu2comSherry second spoiler - California after Song for Someone
https://twitter.com/scottgronek/with_replies

The Forum people seem a lot nicer and more accommodating than nearby Staples Arena. I'm so glad a lot of arena size bands are opting for the Forum over Staples when they play LA these days.

Love the spoilers. Could be a once off though since LA has 5 shows. *shrug*

Had a lovely thought today while listening to my mp3s on shuffle: I have a great set for the 2nd half.

Usuals: Invisible, EBTTRT, MW. Then shake it up with The Ground Beneath Her Feet (would sound awesome coming off MW), EBW acoustic (want full band but who are we kidding), and then BAM, into NYD before slamming into Bullet full force.

Guess there are spoilers floating around but friend says show time 8:30, two tour debuts.

Thanks Prbiker... will do!

Hey man, can you ultra-zoom on those three PC monitors and get a good enuff shot so we can see the setlist? LOL!

Haha... maybe not with this phone camera, but I'm borrowing my sister's decent point and shoot camera for the show, so I'll see what I can do!

Back
Top Bottom