LA #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emotions will be running high tonight. What a sad day for the U2 community, but the show must go on.

Tonight's show is gonna be REAL interesting. Probably going to tune in to the periscope for this one.

Ashley has slept a grand total of 5 1/2 hours in two days and isn't getting off work until 7. :lol: Not gonna happen.

I do feel better today though. Wish I could be there.

Could be an interesting show. I wonder if it will be a late start like yesterday..

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The second spot seems to be an early U2 rotator - Out of Control, Electric Co. - possible landing spot for 11 O'Clock.

2-3 spots between MW and EBW.

Extra spot for Bad maybe Troubles return w LL

At least at this point in the tour we're looking at only 4-5 mixing spots.

BTW: I was able to periscope of the Steve Guy and I love the UTEOTW effects on the screen where looks like he has little Edge in his hand.

The best way to find periscope feeds on your PC is to go to Twitter and search under "U2 periscope" (Don't use the #) and make sure you are under the Live heading. If you keep updating it you'll see the new ones as they come onto Twitter. :D

Sorry that they have to perform under these circumstances.. hopefully they will be lifted up by the crowd!

I wouldn't honestly be surprised with they turn the set upside down and open with MLK/Streets for Mr Sheehan and push Miracle/Vertigo to later in the set, even for the encore.

Yes, I'm very curious what song will be played in tribute, or if anything will be left out because they don't feel like playing it tonight.

michael/periscope2020 is in the redzone again

going to be another long night...

Kite right after Iris would be too perfect. Alas, Bono can not play guitar right now.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thanks - I'm not at my laptop at the moment with all the proper links armed and ready. I need some pre-show grub. BBIAB :wave:

Back
Top Bottom